~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

So I'm watching the latest season of 30 Rock and maybe it's just me but damn, that show is unfunny as fk. Tracy Morgan should be eaten by fkin piranhas. Most annoying motherfkcer on TV hands down.

I dont know whats wrong with you all. TM is awesome. He is the best thing on 30 Rock.

Well the best thing after that little blond chick with the incredibly short skirts (Ciree?). :P

but his character demands that sort of acting :fear: ... i have argued on this before also :ack:

Ya I get that. I do but the way he does it is like hearing a folk scratch on a plate or nails on a black board all the time. I can' take it. He's single handedly fkin up the show for me. Thank God for Alec Baldwin.

I dont know whats wrong with you all. TM is awesome. He is the best thing on 30 Rock.

Well the best thing after that little blond chick with the incredibly short skirts (Ciree?). :P

Yeah why does she not have enough screen time this season. Fo shame.

And I've been enjoying the show ever since TM

goes to "Africa"

Ya I get that. I do but the way he does it is like hearing a folk scratch on a plate or nails on a black board all the time. I can' take it. He's single handedly fkin up the show for me. Thank God for Alec Baldwin.

you are right here's my observation of the show, tracy jordan is supposed to be a lame "actor" character right , and to prove his lameness the script has to be ultra-witty the moment this balance is shaken, the show goes down hill , like in the latest season where we don't get to see much Wit which is this show's USP.

Edited by kunallkw

Tracy Jordan is awesome and his humour is completely random. Best character on the show along with Dr Spaceman.

"FU LL!!! That spells full. You're full off it Liz Lemon"

PS: FU LL = F**k you, Liz Lemon :giggle:

:hug:

here's one :P

Tracy Jordan: So how bad is diabetes, really?

Dr. Leo Spaceman: Quite serious. If left untreated you could lose a foot.

Tracy Jordan: Could I replace it with a wheel, like Rosie from the Jetsons?

Dr. Leo Spaceman: I suppose. But then you'd have to register as a motor vehicle.

:hug:

here's one :P

Tracy Jordan: So how bad is diabetes, really?

Dr. Leo Spaceman: Quite serious. If left untreated you could lose a foot.

Tracy Jordan: Could I replace it with a wheel, like Rosie from the Jetsons?

Dr. Leo Spaceman: I suppose. But then you'd have to register as a motor vehicle.

:lol: