~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Community season 2 finished recently but its become rather boring. HIMYM is as directionless as ever.

Arrested Development was superb! As are M.A.S.H. and Entourage.

3rd Rock from the Sun is okay timepass like Modern Family.

I'm off to watch season 10 of MASH :-) !

Really fatty? Entourage S1 is some of the best TV I've seen on my computer :P

Edit: Although I appreciated it a lot more while doing a rerun, once I knew what the characters really were. Drama kills me with every single line bro :lol:

Edited by achilles

Seriously ? I found it very illogical. I mean half of the shows we watch are illogical, but this one's plain stupid. :|

Omg fatty has lost it! Entourage is epic! Get yourself checked! Did u lose your kidney???

Don't u ever wish that one day u could be like ari gold! :majesty:

Loved the season finale of The Mentalist.

Bradley Whitford was a great choice (loved him as Danny Tripp) but the way they built up Red John, I felt a little underwhelmed by the revelation.

Then again, he may not have been Red John after all. You never know.

if you haven't watched it yet, check out the west wing. pretty decent drama written by aaron sorkin and i think it's the show that put bradley whitford on the map. pretty great performance from him and the rest of the cast.

So watched some 4-5 epis of S1 Entourage. Meh. :|

i didn't like entourage season 1 either. it's only 6 or so episodes right? it's a show you need to watch more to really get into it. before that you just wonder what the show is about. i'd say stick with it a while longer, it's really unlike any show on tv.

speaking of entourage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPLjj1z0og4

watching this made me a little sad. entourage lost quality in the last couple of seasons but otherwise it was always a fun show, and ari gold is definitely the most fun tv character of the past decade.

Just us men and our souls. And a bag of shrooms.

Edit..oops posted by Spin.

@ Spin..they'll use this season as a set up for the movie that is to follow. I don't think it'll be conclusive.

Edited by achilles

Edit..oops posted by Spin.

@ Spin..they'll use this season as a set up for the movie that is to follow. I don't think it'll be conclusive.

i'm wary when they say that a movie will follow after the show. somehow it doesn't pan out usually, for some reason or the other.

Omg fatty has lost it! Entourage is epic! Get yourself checked! Did u lose your kidney???

Don't u ever wish that one day u could be like ari gold! :majesty:

I have to agree with motabhai Entourage is just Sex and the City for guys,guilty pleasure at best,but the last two seasons have been plain garbage

I used to like Ari Gold's character but the novelty has grown old fast.

Community season 2 finished recently but its become rather boring. HIMYM is as directionless as ever.

Arrested Development was superb! As are M.A.S.H. and Entourage.

3rd Rock from the Sun is okay timepass like Modern Family.

I'm off to watch season 10 of MASH :-) !

:O

where did u find MASH.... :wub:

Man, I remember watching MASH when I couldn't even understand the accent. I used to keep annoying my sister to explain what they were saying. :P

Hi pie fellas! Hi pie!

i didn't like entourage season 1 either. it's only 6 or so episodes right? it's a show you need to watch more to really get into it. before that you just wonder what the show is about. i'd say stick with it a while longer, it's really unlike any show on tv.

I have to agree with motabhai Entourage is just Sex and the City for guys,guilty pleasure at best,but the last two seasons have been plain garbage

I used to like Ari Gold's character but the novelty has grown old fast.

Aight. Will go through the 1st 2 seasons some time. Thanks !