~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

With every passing episode of 'Entourage', I hate my desk job more and more. I hope I just don't end up putting down my papers at the end of the season.

i hear you man. the life they show in entourage is just....

even worse when you find out that the first 4-5 seasons are loosely based on the real life experiences of markie mark.

With every passing episode of 'Entourage', I hate my desk job more and more. I hope I just don't end up putting down my papers at the end of the season.

I will miss ARI GOLD man! Jeremy piven's performance for entourage just couldn't have been better! :rofl:

But for now, Breaking bad pwns all shows! :punk:

I will miss ARI GOLD man! Jeremy piven's performance for entourage just couldn't have been better! :rofl:

i remember this one scene from entourage, think it was the season finale of s5 or s6 maybe. should probably put it in tags...

it's the last scene of the episode or possibly the season too. ari gold has just been offered the job of being head of the studio, which would mean he would have to leave his agency and all his clients behind. he's standing in a private aircraft hangar about to fly off somewhere when the boys come over in a limo or something. they're heading to italy too in another private jet. and i remember there was this moment when ari asked vince whether he should take the job or not, and both of them just look at each other because they both knew the right answer but neither wanted to say it as they knew it would spell a big change for their working and personal relationship. it was probably the one time ari gold was actually shown to be vulnerable and desperate about his future.

it might not be a very memorable scene for most people but to me, that was the defining moment of the entire show. tried hunting for that scene on youtube but no luck :(

does anyone remember it?

Edited by spindoctor

i remember this one scene from entourage, think it was the season finale of s5 or s6 maybe. should probably put it in tags...

it's the last scene of the episode or possibly the season too. ari gold has just been offered the job of being head of the studio, which would mean he would have to leave his agency and all his clients behind. he's standing in a private aircraft hangar about to fly off somewhere when the boys come over in a limo or something. they're heading to italy too in another private jet. and i remember there was this moment when ari asked vince whether he should take the job or not, and both of them just look at each other because knew the right answer but neither wanted to say it as they knew it would spell a big change for their working and personal relationship. it was probably the one time ari gold was actually shown to be vulnerable and desperate about his future.

it might not be a very memorable scene for most people but to me, that was the defining moment of the entire show. tried hunting for that scene on youtube but no luck :(

does anyone remember it?

Yup. That episode ends with the song Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead.

Dana Gordon, the assistant of Alan (Exec of Warner Bros who dies of a heart attack while playing golf with Ari) ends up getting the job.

As for Entourage, best fu*king TV show ever. Hard to believe it's coming to an end. They do have a movie planned, though.

Edited by Shankaram Der Noob

Yup. That episode ends with the song Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead.

Dana Gordon, the assistant of Alan (Exec of Warner Bros who dies of a heart attack while playing golf with Ari) ends up getting the job.

As for Entourage, best fu*king TV show ever. Hard to believe it's coming to an end. They do have a movie planned, though.

Yeah, she gets the job on ari's recommendation! Guess it was her "weekend escapades at cabot" that helped her! :naughty: and later he extracts all the favours he can from her like in vince's tiff with the director in season 6 or 7.

f**k, i just read what i wrote and i realized that i write about entourage with such nostalgia like i'm writing to my long lost lover! It is definitely the best f**king show ever! :cheers:

That said, radiohead is divine! :majesty: and now that you have mentioned it, i'll have to go listen to the king of limbs all over again! Crap, there go my study plans! :wallbash:

Edited by Charitarth

grabbed them all seasons of Arrested Development..will start awesomesauce from tomm B)

Only three seasons for such an awesome show! :ack: Damn those tv studios! :ranting: f**king "Dancing with the stars" is still on air!

But for some positive news, i hear theres a movie lined up for arrested development! :dance:

Yeah, she gets the job on ari's recommendation! Guess it was her "weekend escapades at cabot" that helped her! :naughty: and later he extracts all the favours he can from her like in vince's tiff with the director in season 6 or 7.

f**k, i just read what i wrote and i realized that i write about entourage with such nostalgia like i'm writing to my long lost lover! It is definitely the best f**king show ever! :cheers:

That said, radiohead is divine! :majesty: and now that you have mentioned it, i'll have to go listen to the king of limbs all over again! Crap, there go my study plans! :wallbash:

And to think of it, Ari was the reason Alan fired her after she blurted his plan to never make the movie on the Ramones. :P

Heh, good to know you like Radiohead.

i hear you man. the life they show in entourage is just....

even worse when you find out that the first 4-5 seasons are loosely based on the real life experiences of markie mark.

First 3 seasons, yes. Then they catch Leo's drift for a little bit. Was so funny when the entourage emphasizes how Vince gets the lead in a scorcese movie :rofl:

Entourage has probably the best contemporary music in a a TV show or even a movie. Loooove it. Plus it's the little things which you won't even notice in your first watch, so many of Drama's lines and expressions are funnier the second time.