~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Also, one more thing about last episode which got lost in the major event -

Rickon had a great scene with Bran. That moment when he tells his elder brother I have to protect you, man that's the first time in shows and books combined that Rickon felt like Ned Stark's son. Great moment.

Yeah this was really well done. Similar to a couple of episodes ago, when Brienne calls Jaime "Ser Jaime" and you can see how much it means to him. Just small moments that get lost in the larger scheme of things.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET <3

(gotta watch it again to refresh some memory)

edit: Mad Men also ending.

The series wraps up with eight final episodes starting Aug. 11, and next year AMC will bid farewell to Mad Men after seven seasons. Both shows are dwarfed by the ratings of The Walking Dead, but have won outsized influence among Emmy voters and fans, and established the network as a home for top-flight scripted dramas.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Alright, I just remember trying to watch the first episode, I think towards end-credits there's some scene with the dead tearing up some guy's internals. That put me off. But the show is highly popular, hence intrigued.

i'd say medium but the scenes aren tht common

Dude if Walking Dead is medium in Gore then I dont even know what you would classify as high.

Alright, I just remember trying to watch the first episode, I think towards end-credits there's some scene with the dead tearing up some guy's internals. That put me off. But the show is highly popular, hence intrigued.

It gets way way worse. I mean seriously in the first season there is an episode that almost made me hurl. And I am usually totally cool with zombie violence.

Its super gory when it comes to killing zombies. Brains, guts, livers etc, you will see it all.

In that case I will skip it. I'm more keen on series like Arrested Development/SHIELD/Last Resort, which have had a small run but are completed already. Waiting months for new episodes sucks.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Goes Art House In Three New Promos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dibZ-m6Hgls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAwwYKyWEW0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8ehgmAGw3c

It’s Always Sunny will return for its 9th season on October 11, 2013.

Also, do they have the DVDs of the series available in India? I checked Flipkart and they didn't have it.

And then people wonder why Indians pirate so much. :wallbash:

Try Amazon.in

Dexter, HIMYM and Two and Half Men are available at amazon.