Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Once Bryan returns and wins at Money in the bank, i think we are gonna see lesnar attach him either that night or the next night on raw. They are gonna have a match at summerslam for the title. Would be a pretty fun and entertaining rivalry. I suppose they are gonna give lesnar the win, though. Just don't want bryan to slip of the main event scene.

I really wish Bryan wins at Money in the bank. Its pretty disturbing seeing his limbs flying all over the place. Only the beast incarnate lesner can attach them proper back to his body. :P

WWE has come to terms on the release of the following Superstars as of yesterday, June 12, 2014:

• JTG
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Jinder Mahal
  • Aksana
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Theodore Long
  • Camacho
  • Brodus Clay
  • Evan Bourne
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Marc Harris (referee)

b7oI1hV.gif

WWE has come to terms on the release of the following Superstars as of yesterday, June 12, 2014:

• JTG
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Jinder Mahal
  • Aksana
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Theodore Long
  • Camacho
  • Brodus Clay
  • Evan Bourne
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Marc Harris (referee)

Honestly,i didn't think half of those were even employed.

Best of luck to them for the future.

Yes. One of the many goosebumps-inducing wrestling moments for me was when Christian appeared on TNA PPV while still on the active WWE roster(this may be the only time a WWE wrestler appeared for another promotion's televised event):

And no one can deny that the best part of Christian's career was in TNA. He evolved to a main-event star there.

Edited by Ph3N0M

So, I was almost on the verge of giving up on TNA(I didn't even promote Slammiversary here like I've done for a few previous PPVs). But Slammiversary was a very pleasant surprise, and the momentum was carried over to this week's Impact. And both had VERY HOT crowds for a change. Good stuff. Excited again for the product.

The crowd absolutely killed it. From the opening ladder match to the Kevin Von Erich moment, to Team 3D hall of fame acceptance to the main event, all were very entertaining. Having lower expectations may have a hand in me enjoting the show so much. It was a kind of show where the whole was greater than the sum of its parts imo.

• 2 weeks later...

:rofl:

I wonder how MitB was.I don't like seth winning.They're never gonna make him champion.Even if he wins,just another Jack Swagger story. Cena winning is bullshit as always.He should have continued his feud with Wyatt.Cena-Lesnar is already a dud for me. Also,WTF @ Stardust !

Miz-Really.jpg