SRINI87

• 2 weeks later...

So it was between Dirt RALLY and Project Cars.Went with PC only because of real world tracks and thirst for driving at Nurburgring.

2 Hours in and not finished a single lap without crash :P DriveClub the main culprit here :P Need to scrap DC driving skills for this one :P

If anyone wanna play Online let me know :)

PSN ID : FUNanywhere

So it was between Dirt RALLY and Project Cars.Went with PC only because of real world tracks and thirst for driving at Nurburgring.

2 Hours in and not finished a single lap without crash :P DriveClub the main culprit here :P Need to scrap DC driving skills for this one :P

If anyone wanna play Online let me know :)

PSN ID : FUNanywhere

I could not play many racing games because of DC and when did get used to one then it becomes very difficult to get used to DC again.

I have Project Cars and will probably start with it once i am done with F1 2016.

Returned :P Dont know how but Amazon accepted the return. Game just didn't click for me. Didnt feel a next gen game at all.

Also the tyre lock is so frequent for no apparent reason. Maybe bcoz of Controller but suddenly car would spin because of tyre lock.

Will wait for GT Sport :),

Archived