[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

The patches a re a pain for sure :( ! I mean they are just changing code, why arw patches in GBs ? Its not as if they are adding or removing levels, vehicles aor anything!Also, I would suggest that instead of stupid camos and dogtags, DICE should give new player models to premium players. Got tired of watching the same two or 3 faces over n over again !

What is that "you will be charged twice thing" in the DLC description? How exactly to buy the premium service? from PSN or in-game?

anybody want to ....?? :naughty:

Once you buy the premium you'll get an option to download the dlc from in-game. That's how you need to download the dlc's. If you try to download them from the PSN store you'll be asked to pay for the dlc.

Buying premium is like buying a normal PSN game. Just buy it from the PSN store and download the 100kb unlock file.

How do i get the EOD kill :( Only one remaining from the CQ weapons. :(

Its very simple but tedious.

On a map like Op Firestorm on top of the 2 buildings at B instead of knifing a sniper place a eod bot get in third person view make sure you don't accelerate EOD too quickly and then get a kill.

Use staircase next to the building to reach next to the ladder to jump on to top of the building. if you use ladders to quickly climb on to the top you might get spotted and this strategy won't work.:D

Try this on CQ@OP Firestorm which has high tickets I got 2 kills using this strategy even though I failed a few times. I got a Sniper and a guy who was trying to shoot down a chopper using Igla.

Bought premium from a diffrent account. Now when I download close quarters from in game from my master account, it says "retreiving data" and then comes back to premium menu. As far as I know close quarters is around 1142 MB. No way it has downloaded this much data in 15 seconds. What to do??

Bought premium from a diffrent account. Now when I download close quarters from in game from my master account, it says "retreiving data" and then comes back to premium menu. As far as I know close quarters is around 1142 MB. No way it has downloaded this much data in 15 seconds. What to do??

Download the dlc from in-game from the account that was used to buy premium. Once its installed you can use it on your main account.

Just download from the account you bought it on, and then login to PSN/SEN with your master account.

How do i get the EOD kill :( Only one remaining from the CQ weapons. :(

Its very simple but tedious.

On a map like Op Firestorm on top of the 2 buildings at B instead of knifing a sniper place a eod bot get in third person view make sure you don't accelerate EOD too quickly and then get a kill.

Use staircase next to the building to reach next to the ladder to jump on to top of the building. if you use ladders to quickly climb on to the top you might get spotted and this strategy won't work.:D

Try this on CQ@OP Firestorm which has high tickets I got 2 kills using this strategy even though I failed a few times. I got a Sniper and a guy who was trying to shoot down a chopper using Igla.

u can use the method mentioned by realsoccerdude,

i searched around fr snipers in caspain,firestorm,kharg etc etc.....in those hilly regions.....but was unsuccessful in finding a sniper,......bad luck :|

did get the eod bot 3-4 times near some enemies.....got kill assists all the 3-4 times :fogug:

controlling the eod bot is such a pita ,that thing tumbles for every damn reason :rant:

anyways do try what he mentioned

but if none of those techniques work,there is one more cheap technique :P

join a empty server with a friend ...... ....join a server that has 2 players minimum to start

tell ur friend to go to the oppn.......get the eod bot kill :P

For EOD bot although I still have to get the kill, doing R3 gives better view and you can control the bot easily.

In the meantime, double XP has started.Target - 3 colonel stars over the weekend. 72000 points done in half an hour :) .

Archived