The Last of Us

ScrewyAurum

Ruzhi trophy list is impressive. He plays lot of challenging and skilled based games. 

Gulabi chaddhi on other hand was real trophy wh*re who bought games like Hannah Montana for Platinum I guess :P

• Like 1

@Iceman I got loads of ultra rare trophies in rocket league because a lot of people downloaded the game when it was free but didn't play a lot.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Rocket league doesn't have any ultra rare trophies now. I doubt if it ever had.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3679-rocket-league/

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, adity said:

@icemam check these out.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

The calculation differs of the rarity of the trophy count .Usually the ultra rare on the PS APP/ Website is like displaying even "Very rare trophies" . And it is hard to differentiate from the Ultra rare ,the Psnprofile displays.

41 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Yep. That's the one place I had to take a break. FxhT5W0.png

agreed. the game drains you out both mentally and emotionally by the time you finish it. with the uncharted games, i would immediately replay the game on higher difficulty once the credits rolled but with this i waited for a few days till the started my second playthrough. 

38 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Fussies

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Tu Souls borne player hai bhai .  Tu Tlou khel kar drain thodi hoga lol. 

Humko bhi farak nahi pada. I was like hell yeah give me more such levels. 

Tu Souls borne player hai bhai .  Tu Tlou khel kar drain thodi hoga lol. 

Humko bhi farak nahi pada. I was like hell yeah give me more such levels. 

Souls bourne ki baat nahi hai.. i have only played bb completely.. i seriously dont relate when people say they got scared of certain games or some rection drained em.. i literally lol when i read i cant play this game at night..

P.S anyone please dont get offended this isnt directed at anyone in particular..

11 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Souls bourne ki baat nahi hai.. i have only played bb completely.. i seriously dont relate when people say they got scared of certain games or some rection drained em.. i literally lol when i read i cant play this game at night..

P.S anyone please dont get offended this isnt directed at anyone in particular..

Haha sahi bola tuney. 

Souls games mein Boss fights drain karti hai.. Bc I had to take rest after few Boss fights back to back. They all are intense and demanding.

Tlou jaise linear games utney intense nahi. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

You can skip entire encounters if you want. It's not completely linear like COD or other linear games.

How Does skipping encounters not make it linear..? Encounters can be skipped in uc4 too..

Yeah that makes it different than normal linear games. You can even complete encounters from different routes etc.
You can actually speedrun entire TLOU in 2.50 something hours. A completely linear game won't allow such time reduction.