The Interesting Facts Thread

devil_angel

Studies show that before a man even speaks a word, the way he stands (whether he is slouching or not) counts for over 80% of woman’s first impression

AND

Top ten turn-offs for women include cystic acne, raggedy nails, flatulence and belching, missing teeth, body odor, bad breath, hairy nostrils, “man boobs,” “goofy” glasses, and hair “mistakes.”

Studies show that before a man even speaks a word, the way he stands (whether he is slouching or not) counts for over 80% of woman’s first impression

AND

Top ten turn-offs for women include cystic acne, raggedy nails, flatulence and belching, missing teeth, body odor, bad breath, hairy nostrils, “man boobs,” “goofy” glasses, and hair “mistakes.”

I know where you got that from.....and what you've been reading too :P

• 4 weeks later...

I gotta refresh my education on Dating & Relationship.. Being an Agony Aunt is a tough job!

Well to qualify as an agony aunt in the first place, you should have substantial, actual first-hand real life experience with relationships. Books, movies or stuff youve learnt and observed from friend's /aquaintances' relationships dont count even a little bit if you havent actually been in one.. Im in no way saying you dont have first hand experience, no offense intended.

MT, you were right! Sadly!

*bows down, looks away and walks out*

What?? Why?? :scratchchin:

Well to qualify as an agony aunt in the first place, you should have substantial, actual first-hand real life experience with relationships. Books, movies or stuff youve learnt and observed from friend's /aquaintances' relationships dont count even a little bit if you havent actually been in one.. Im in no way saying you dont have first hand experience, no offense intended.

trust-me.jpg

Also, Another Fascinating fact:

40% of people who are rejected in romantic love slip into clinical depression.

• 5 months later...

Archived