SPOILER Thread- Mass Effect 3

I dunno why you didnt get the 3rd option if ur EMS was above 10k..

its called synthesis where some space magic bull uses shepards DNA and merges all organics and synthetics and they live happily ever after.

although if you believe the indoc theory then choosing this option means that reapers still control shep and they win...

how is it possible to miss the green ending with 10k ems? you do know that to get it, you have to walk straight down that last passage way without turning left or right, yes?

Think I overlooked the center passage. The kid did not say anything about the third alternative. In the end three characters came out of Normandy but Shepard didn't survive for "Destroy Reapers" option. Guess my save mod didn't work properly. For those who are wondering I just increased all Geth war assets to 5000+.

Think I overlooked the center passage. The kid did not say anything about the third alternative. In the end three characters came out of Normandy but Shepard didn't survive for "Destroy Reapers" option. Guess my save mod didn't work properly. For those who are wondering I just increased all Geth war assets to 5000+.

yea well it's not like you missed much. it's the exact same ending you saw, just with green explosions.

Well, completed the game yesterday - EMS was ~ 4.4k, (74% Readiness). Opted for the synthesis thingy. Not happy with the way it was ended. More specifically: not happy with the abruptness by which it was done.

• 3 weeks later...

shittest ending to the most epic series of this gen

wtf destroying mass relays,all my charecter decisions and investment more then 3k on dlcs are gone

even though shepherd survied with my destruction ending,i can't see how this frachise(or shepherd story) will continue without mass relays.it's not about shepherd lives or dies but how they showed those three shitty tube and that little kid as catalyst

i think EA wanted to end mass effect franchise since it doesn't bring much sales like othe shitty fps games

SCREW BIOWARE AND EA

• 3 weeks later...

bump....what was that kid doing as a catalyst ? Didn't understand that whole part ! So was that all some kind of dream stuff as mentioned in the OP of this thread .... I choose the synthesis....looks like i got fooled :ack:

^^^ i ve been thinking about tht crap for the time i finished the game ...

And blv me more i think lesser sense it makes...

May be someone at bioware was taking their partime babysitting jobs to seriously and showed respect by including the baby itself...well not exactly baby...bt nvm

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this has been posted here already -

A fan decided to take the ending and add in some dialogue here and there to flesh it out some more so that its better explained. Needless to say it blew my mind. This fan wrote it so well. Please give it a read.

• 1 month later...

shittest ending to the most epic series of this gen

wtf destroying mass relays,all my charecter decisions and investment more then 3k on dlcs are gone

even though shepherd survied with my destruction ending,i can't see how this frachise(or shepherd story) will continue without mass relays.it's not about shepherd lives or dies but how they showed those three shitty tube and that little kid as catalyst

i think EA wanted to end mass effect franchise since it doesn't bring much sales like othe shitty fps games

SCREW BIOWARE AND EA

SHEPARD lives?? whaT?? doesnt he/she die? after choosing the destruction ending?? or u talking about the last min tease where N7 chest/armor is visible and there is an intake of breath ? clarify please!!

overall the extended cut gave a little satisfaction post shepard's death cause i just finished the game yesterday unlike the rest of u guys :bigyellowgrin: so i had the outro ready for viewing, so in a way i was not as disappointed as the rest of u guys. i kept wondering what could it be that made fans rage so badly and i understand now !! bioware never bothered giving closure to the universe lazy B******s such an abrupt end the script writers and the game director need to be axed!!and that kid in the end whats the deal with that ?? lol huge loop hole in plot!! but if the fan ending (shepard indoctrination) were taken into consideration the kid's presence makes sense!! but its still the best scifi franchise in any medium so far!! star wars star trek doesnt come close!!

My EMS was above 10k (save game editor lol) but I did not get the third choice.

If you are increasing your EMS using gibbed editor then do it before Cerberus Assault mission...

Archived