[PC] Ask The Experts Thread

arjun

Is palit a good manufacturer of gtx cards ? If not then which shud I go for ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Palit provided the least amount of warranty in India, just 2 years so I would also say no.

Though their warranty is handled by Tirupati which have a really good reputation with respect to Seasonic rma.

In India, avoid as there is really nothing on them.

If you are picking up nVidia cards, look up ASUS, ZOTAC!, GIGABYTE cards.

For AMD you can choose between Sapphire, ASUS and if you are lucky, XFX.

Alpha, thoughts on Galax cards in terms or after sales? Technology and gadgets (TAG) handle rma for Galax and Powercolor in India.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Edited by i_rock098

Alpha, thoughts on Galax cards in terms or after sales? Technology and gadgets (TAG) handle rma for Galax and Powercolor in India.

No clue, although I have heard good things about GALAX cards in Bombay, I think DylanJosh has experience with them.

Anyone here using the Circle Adroit X 7C keyboard? Some feedback would be nice.

I recently bought one.. Its a decent keyboard.. The 7 (6) color LED lighting is good.. there are 3 levels of brightness setting.. Its a copy of the cooler master devastator series..

But the so-advertised mechanical feel is not there.. the key presses don't have a good feedback..

The only reason I bought it was because I was facing ghosting issues with my old microsoft keyboard, hence wanted a decent cheap gaming keyboard.. It was a big problem while playing GTA 5..

Also the backlit is an added bonus..

If you have any other queries, let me know.. will try to answer it for you..

• Like 1

^ Go for the ASUS Strix Edition card if you are restricted to Amazon India.

Alternately you can go for the ZOTAC! GTX1060 AMP! Edition.

Price differential between local market prices and online is pretty high though, so you would not really gain anything going down this path.

Yo Alphy :punk:

Dude where do you see the Strix 8gigs, I just see the 4Gigs there, plus it's through global - so no warranty on it right ?

Just noticed MD is selling the same Nitro+ at 22k wtf !!?

Do you suggest one survey of SP Road vs Amazon ?

^ Go for the ASUS Strix Edition card if you are restricted to Amazon India.

Alternately you can go for the ZOTAC! GTX1060 AMP! Edition.

Price differential between local market prices and online is pretty high though, so you would not really gain anything going down this path.

Edited by kunallkw

Hey Kunal...kaisa hai bhai...

btw guys need help...need scan+printer....it should not be very expensive and mostly should be easy to refill.

which model to buy?

Sab mast PS Bhai !!

PC pe hu, since the start of this Gen, will join you on PSN post the PS4 Pro launch. 4K TV incoming !! :P (Courtesy Leeco :arigato:)

Dude where do you see the Strix 8gigs, I just see the 4Gigs there, plus it's through global - so no warranty on it right ?

I am just telling you the models I would recommend for purchase.

I am surprised that no one has created a listing on Amazon locally.

Always.

btw guys need help...need scan+printer....it should not be very expensive and mostly should be easy to refill.

which model to buy?

HP has a couple Deksjet models starting ~2000/-, look them up. The things guzzle ink like no tomorrow though.

Always.

• Like 1

Sab mast PS Bhai !!

PC pe hu, since the start of this Gen, will join you on PSN post the PS4 Pro launch. 4K TV incoming !! :P (Courtesy Leeco :arigato:)

Nice.......Main bhi Pc mein hi hu...abhi tak liya nahi ps4....

@Alpha, thanks but need some more members experience....need something that is really easy to refill....dont like HP much but dont see much choice also....heard canon is also big time ink guzzler.

Edited by playstation
  • Like 1

I recently bought one.. Its a decent keyboard.. The 7 (6) color LED lighting is good.. there are 3 levels of brightness setting.. Its a copy of the cooler master devastator series..

But the so-advertised mechanical feel is not there.. the key presses don't have a good feedback..

The only reason I bought it was because I was facing ghosting issues with my old microsoft keyboard, hence wanted a decent cheap gaming keyboard.. It was a big problem while playing GTA 5..

Also the backlit is an added bonus..

If you have any other queries, let me know.. will try to answer it for you..

Thanks so much for the in-depth reply mate, really appreciate it. I'm presently using a TVS Gold. Been using the same keyboard for the last 6 years and it's held up nicely but now it's starting to show it's age a little.

I was thinking about getting a backlit keyboard and the Circle X 7C seemed rather nice, specially from the low price point perspective. There is also another keyboard I have been reading good reviews on, the Motospeed Inflictor CK104. Here is the link to it:

https://www.amazon.com/Motospeed-Inflictor-Mechanical-Illuminated-Anti-ghosting/dp/B01JLQVK7K/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1477503489&sr=8-2&keywords=ck104

It's not available in India so will have to import it from Amazon US. Had asked for a quote from iShop and they sent me a 5.8k (INR) quotation.

Go for this one..

http://www.amazon.in/Gigabyte-Radeon-Graphics-GV-RX480G1-GAMING-4GD/dp/B01KCWZ1RW/ref=sr_1_25?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1477743710&sr=1-25&keywords=rx+480

Negligible performance difference in gaming between the 8gig and 4gig variants..

But if you absolutely need the 8gb one then - http://www.amazon.in/Sapphire-Radeon-backplate-Graphics-11260-01-20G/dp/B01J1M4CZG/ref=sr_1_23?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1477743666&sr=1-23&keywords=rx+480

Hey Guys, am in the market to buy a RX 480 8gigs. Which is the most preferred after market variant I should go for.

PS: The nitro+ looks quite inviting.

PPS: can only buy from Amazon, gift coupon wasool karna hai :pulpfiction:

Avoid this card like the plague.

Card gets hot. Terribly hot and that is not before mentioning the down-rated components used on this "premium" card.