The Formula 1 Thread

MarketTantrik

23 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Does anyone want to share a sub? 50-50. If simultaneous scraping is restricted at any point, can always readjust the sharing balance based on usage.

PM Me

• 4 weeks later...

So many pseudo fans have risen after the last 2 seasons. These guys know nothing about F1 and how regulation cycles work but still act like experts.

One women is literally posting everywhere that if Lewis can do this with a "normal" car then imagine what he can do with a "racing" car. Lol, what do you mean by a "normal" car?

He had a racing car for 7 years!

While other person is posting how FIA wants more drama and conveniently thinks that debris on the track is not a good reason for red flag.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

So many pseudo fans have risen after the last 2 seasons. These guys know nothing about F1 and how regulation cycles work but still act like experts.

One women is literally posting everywhere that if Lewis can do this with a "normal" car then imagine what he can do with a "racing" car. Lol, what do you mean by a "normal" car?

He had a racing car for 7 years!

While other person is posting how FIA wants more drama and conveniently thinks that debris on the track is not a good reason for red flag.

Racing car here is the fastest car on the grid ala the 7 year domination car

not to mention #TeamLH posting the ‘over the line Capstappen’ give win to lweis when they have no idea on the box rules

7 hours ago, Snake said:

Racing car here is the fastest car on the grid ala the 7 year domination car

not to mention #TeamLH posting the ‘over the line Capstappen’ give win to lweis when they have no idea on the box rules

That is really stupid, the way people are saying Verstappen was out of line. Lewis has done that on 100s of races. These new age fans are plain dumb.

17 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Max was saying post race that second red flag was unnecessary. Although I'm not supporting anything, just saying.

59 minutes ago, Kirti said:

Max was saying post race that second red flag was unnecessary. Although I'm not supporting anything, just saying.

Max as a driver leading the race can have his own opinion and there will be a slight bias in it. One can make case for/against that 2nd red flag.

I am talking about the first one where Albon went off and gravel was on the tarmac and affected Russel adversely. That was warranted but that's what pseudo fans are going after.

14 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Max as a driver leading the race can have his own opinion and there will be a slight bias in it. One can make case for/against that 2nd red flag.

I am talking about the first one where Albon went off and gravel was on the tarmac and affected Russel adversely. That was warranted but that's what pseudo fans are going after.

#blessed

22 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

First red flag was warranted IMO. They had to get the sweeper out on track and after last year’s incident with the loader on track, the FIA isn’t taking any chances seems like.

2nd red flag was for the drama of not ending under safety car. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/9/2023 at 12:35 PM, KunjanPSD said:

Does anyone want to share a sub? 50-50. If simultaneous scraping is restricted at any point, can always readjust the sharing balance based on usage.

Still available? 

RBR is #Blessed

Like one of the commenters said ‘ F1 on Playstation in easy mode’

ALO still being the GOAT 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

How does everyone watch F1 TV on LG Web OS TVs? Since there is no native app, hence I asked.

firestick :lol:

alternatively connect your laptop through HDMI cable.