Halo: The Master Chief Collection

PS Fan

Yes you can,but i dont see many playing it now. Everyone is enjoying the h5 beta at the moment which is fantastic.

oh ok but i cant seem to connect to any games online still.... and lets play h5 this saturday its been a long time since those cod4 and h3 days

oh ok but i cant seem to connect to any games online still.... and lets play h5 this saturday its been a long time since those cod4 and h3 days

Strange bro,dont know y its happening to you, Will try it together.Just msg me whenever you wanna play ,I am hooked on to h5 always ready to play it :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a message with one month gold for my "continued support" of Halo: The Master Chief Collection :rofl:

As a token of our appreciation for your continued support of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, here is your code for one 1-month of Xbox Live Gold, 1SETL-0GERL-ZA4OO-PTBLR-T9NLT. Redeem by 6/30/2015. Game on!

guys hows the single player gameplay of halo2,3 & 4? i played the original halo on xbox & never got a chance to play the other 3 sequels, is this collection good for single player atleast?

Thanks..

I guess...No issues with SP, now AFAIK

If you are interested in SP then buy this collection eyes closed. You can't go wrong with 4 majestic campaigns.

hmmn, i already played the original halo all the way back on the original xbox but totally forgot the experience, how does the series stand up now for single player compare to other fps games ?

is it fun & interesting?

Thanks..

Edited by insane79

piece of crap i downloaded the latest update again dunno how many times i have updated one game so many times and still matchmaking wont work....finished all the 4 campaigns too

Get FC4 if you enjoy doing a zillion side quests and collecting even more collectibles. That is if you like a typical Ubilol game design.

Get Halo MCC for pure, unadulterated fps experience. If you have never played Halo 3 then just go for it. Its probably THE best fps of last gen.

If Far Cry 4 had diarrhea and it sh*t blood, that would still be better than Halo 3 campaign.