Metal Gear Solid V: Official Spoiler Thread.

the other ending is that Eli holes up in an island with his black kid squad and mantis.

and spreads the vocal chord parasite so Nakli Boss and company go there to retreive it.

btw you still have quiet?

Is that missable or it will come later on?

yes, she ran away need to secure her.

I kept all the characters alive. Didnt even shoot Skull face (not sure if we can) and then Kaz shot him lyk a Boss.

Huey was a pretty good character, better than Venom. I thought he was Otacon and didnt notice till the end.

And I didnt understand the Strangelove plot. Did she commit suicide (why?) or Huey killed her?

Is that missable or it will come later on?

yes, she ran away need to secure her.

I kept all the characters alive. Didnt even shoot Skull face (not sure if we can) and then Kaz shot him lyk a Boss.

Huey was a pretty good character, better than Venom. I thought he was Otacon and didnt notice till the end.

And I didnt understand the Strangelove plot. Did she commit suicide (why?) or Huey killed her?

Its cut content.

Huey killed her.

Huey sold out MSF to Cipher/XOF

Huey made the wolbachia ineffective against the vocal chord parasite which then caused an incurable outbreak at MB

Huey needs to have a litre of Metallic Arachea pumped into his legs.

huey is sh*t character. otacon is huey and strangelove's son who then goes on to f**k huey 2nd wife aka his stepmom and huey watches it so he commits suicide in his swimming pool.

Good :lol:

Huey deserved it

Jaisa baap,waisa beta,dono harami bc :rofl:

Near the end, around chapter 28.

So this is obviously a rushed and unfinished game isn't it? I am not trying to criticize the game, it is incredibly enjoyable to play moment to moment. But once you put it aside you realize that its the 1000th soldier you have fultoned, the same extraction missions, the same areas. And literally no story.

And now its close to ending, and I feel its going to leave it all hanging.

Near the end, around chapter 28.

So this is obviously a rushed and unfinished game isn't it? I am not trying to criticize the game, it is incredibly enjoyable to play moment to moment. But once you put it aside you realize that its the 1000th soldier you have fultoned, the same extraction missions, the same areas. And literally no story.

And now its close to ending, and I feel its going to leave it all hanging.

Yeah, it does look rushed ! And after mission 31, you have to play the same missions as earlier with some spiked difficulty settings, to progress the story. IMO, MGS should never have gone open-world; if you take out the story cut-scenes from this game, it feels just like Splinter Cell in Snake skin ! :rant:

No way this is a 10/10 game, more like 8.8- 9 ! And I can't seem to like Big Boss at all, if they ever make a sequel, the protagonist should be a successor of MGS 4 Snake ! :cheers:

Edit: Kiefer Sutherland as the voice of Big Boss sucks too !

Yeah, it does look rushed ! And after mission 31, you have to play the same missions as earlier with some spiked difficulty settings, to progress the story. IMO, MGS should never have gone open-world; if you take out the story cut-scenes from this game, it feels just like Splinter Cell in Snake skin ! :rant:

No way this is a 10/10 game, more like 8.8- 9 ! And I can't seem to like Big Boss at all, if they ever make a sequel, the protagonist should be a successor of MGS 4 Snake ! :cheers:

Edit: Kiefer Sutherland as the voice of Big Boss sucks too !

yea it shouldnt have gone open world

Big Boss in this game is a double.The real BB from Peace Walker and Snake Eater is not who you play as

the only good thing to come out of this is that the game literally ends with the commencement of operation intrude n313 aka metal gear 1. so no more prequels promisng to be the missing link of big boss turning evil. its just a case of the creator falling too much in love with the character he created. kojima's love for BB has ruined the whole series including the real hero of the series, solid snake.

BC I was playing as Medic from GZ whole time and not the actual Big Boss... Kojima the Troll.. [emoji38]

Lol kojima trolled big time... everything about the story was in the trailers itself if you watched them carefully..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Actual game ended without explaining what happened to Eli and all other Child Soldiers :|

I hope they will release this cut mission ending as free DLC.

Another ending : http://b.1339.cf/fsttrwa.mp4

Related to FOB I think.

WTF ..Konami planning to release all cut endings as paid DLCs or what? lol

Archived