Metal Gear Solid V: Official Spoiler Thread.

Lol kojima trolled big time... everything about the story was in the trailers itself if you watched them carefully..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

forget the trailers, this is the first ad they had for fox engine. medic = you in this game.

1dce3d2a2081129b51803d4a5d6c37f2.jpg

just finished the game today

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:samui:

youre telling me

i spent 70 hours on a game. the final epic mgs game. playing as SOME MEDIC!~!!@$!@$@!

NO NO NO NO

I WANT BIG BOSS

YES IM A WHINER

:banned:

Yeah, it does look rushed ! And after mission 31, you have to play the same missions as earlier with some spiked difficulty settings, to progress the story. IMO, MGS should never have gone open-world; if you take out the story cut-scenes from this game, it feels just like Splinter Cell in Snake skin ! :rant:

No way this is a 10/10 game, more like 8.8- 9 ! And I can't seem to like Big Boss at all, if they ever make a sequel, the protagonist should be a successor of MGS 4 Snake ! :cheers:

Edit: Kiefer Sutherland as the voice of Big Boss sucks too !

u can totally avoid the spiked difficulty missions if you have side ops left . keep doing them. stuff will progress

just finished the game today

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:samui:

youre telling me

i spent 70 hours on a game. the final epic mgs game. playing as SOME MEDIC!~!!@$!@$@!

NO NO NO NO

I WANT BIG BOSS

YES IM A WHINER

:banned:

Lol i have been crying from days now.. like many here i came across the spoler and the excitement was no where after that.. and the game has a joke of a story and conpletely unrelated missions to go with it..

Lol i have been crying from days now.. like many here i came across the spoler and the excitement was no where after that.. and the game has a joke of a story and conpletely unrelated missions to go with it..

i still recommend u finish it. because the thing is . they DO HAVE connected it so well. things will actually make sense. just finish it . :samui:

excellent review/analysis from him. agreed on all parts.

the story arc is pretty good tbh but the execution is horrible. dont mind the twist of player being BB doppelganger & as ocelot or miller says during the game that big boss is a legend among soldiers even if most of them dont know who he is or what he looks like.

Just did the part where Skull-Face monologues to Snake for 15 minutes. That was a very awkward silence.

I would have liked more levels like the one in mission 30 or the level in the Honey-bee level. Huge forts and complexes rather than the empty barreness of Africa.

• 2 weeks later...

WTFFFF was that ending....?

The worst part was playing through the exact same (sparing about 30 seconds of new content) hour-long opening sequence again just for the sake of a 10 minute long cutscene.

The ending was Kojima-y but the execution was pretty poor if you ask me - they could've done something new, and short(er), instead of giving us the damn prologue again.

Played us like a damn fiddle :blink:

Archived