Sign in to follow this  
KnackChap

Ni-OH

have some few questions. when you start a new game, do you get the weapons and armors you got from the alpha? i think i did a big mistake by deleting the alpha demo because i chose a new game and went straight to the vampire boss stage which is recommended lvl 12, i didnt have any good weapons or armor and my stats reset, i think i need help in defeating the stupid boss, Anyone can coop with this thursday?

Eurogamer: Do you ever get player feedback where the majority of players want something, but you decide it's a bad idea and don't take their advice?

Yasuda: Of course there are instances like that where we decide not to listen to our fans. We're not servants, we're game creators! Regardless, whatever we decide, we will sincerely heed those words from our fans first. But then again, it all eventually comes down to that the game should not lose its spirit, it's essence. For example, the stamina exhaustion was often criticised to be too quick. That there's not enough stamina to play comfortably. But that's just how the game should be, in our minds. So we'll just have to say 'sorry for that.'

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-30-nioh-director-fumihiko-yasuda-on-difficulty-player-feedback-and-whats-changing

Last Chance Trial will be running this weekend, January 21 and 22

Beating the Main Mission will net you the Ogress Headgear, whereas completing the Twilight Mission will give you a last chance to secure the Mark of the Conqueror and Mark of the Strong from last year’s Alpha and Beta.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/01/18/team-ninjas-ps4-action-game-nioh-gets-last-chance-trial-this-weekend/

Just finished the demo with twilight missions and the one where we fight the dude with raikiri blade. I can try to help you with the normal and twilight missions when i am free, anyone need help?

1_zpsawzo8paq.jpg?1485026302372&14850263

3_zpsoprjycku.jpg?1485026302371&14850263

2_zps3hn55r2k.jpg?1485026302372&14850263

Edited by NeoZ