Can anyone suggest some simple trading techniques to earn coins fast in UT..

I have 2 decent squads as of now and 50k coins balance..

Want to make it 200k super fast to buy dybala..

use the SBC price fixing method or snipping

The Patch has changed difficulty i guess.Not able to win matches comfortably as i did previously.Was 10 points ahead of City in the league before patch and now i am 4th with 12 games gone and Spurs 15 points ahead :P

So that's the reason why you're selling the game so early :rofl:

The other way around actually.Legendary was so easy that got bored by winning everything.Online,Division 3 i have reached and then couldnt go to 2 thrice because everyone takes Real Madrid and dances with Ronnie and Bale.So nothing left then for me.

The Patch has changed difficulty i guess.Not able to win matches comfortably as i did previously.Was 10 points ahead of City in the league before patch and now i am 4th with 12 games gone and Spurs 15 points ahead [emoji14]

Playing as Arsenal automatically makes your performance drop and you finish at 4th. Pretty realistic IMO.

Some Weird scripting is going on in Fifa.I started a new manager career with Arsenal,exactly same like last time.Won first 3 matches comfortably then suddenly Soton and Hull gave me problems and its pretty tough now :O WTFisdis :ko:

You play the same thing again and again and when you try something new, you often get beaten till you master it.

Second, low-mid tier teams always play out their best in-game.

I'm playing as 1860 Munich and having pretty hard time too. But it's more fun than winning every game easily. XBHsqoP.gif

Archived