Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Oceans 12 Twelve

Well, the multiplayer isn't new. It just includes the Uncharted 4’s complete suite of multiplayer content. 

Thief's End is getting all those Lost Legacy stuff for free, which lowers the value of the expansion. 

You are just paying $39.99 for 5-6 hour campaign. The base is also shared between UC4 and Lost Legacy, so it doesn't matter where you play MP. 

Awful deal if you already own Uncharted 4. 

9 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Well, the multiplayer isn't new. It just includes the Uncharted 4’s complete suite of multiplayer content. 

Thief's End is getting all those Lost Legacy stuff for free, which lowers the value of the expansion. 

You are just paying $39.99 for 5-6 hour campaign. The base is also shared between UC4 and Lost Legacy, so it doesn't matter where you play MP. 

Awful deal if you already own Uncharted 4. 

So UC4 will be getting a huge a*s update. Yep definitely lowers the value thinking of cancelling my pre-order. My shitty connection will require whole night of downloading if it's more 10gb of update

^^Yes.

I'm fine when it comes to a new game as it requires more resource and effort than just an expansion. Second, Call of Duty offers hundreds of hours of multiplayer. The campaign is just a bonus at this point. That's just bad example. 

Here you are getting MP but it is just a copy-paste of UC4's MP. If they had included separate MP or given a discount to users who already own the base game would have been a lot better. 

On top of that don't forget they pulled out the deluxe/explorer’s edition from the store just to sell this for $40 and block new users from getting the complete package. 

Not a budget title for me. But good review nonetheless. dOoAmKL.png

Embargo lifted. Reviews out and scored as expected.

OpenCritic: 88

• Uncharted: The Lost Legacy honors its parentage with engaging characters and exotic landscapes, setting the stage for more of the best action gameplay out there. It's much of the same, but that's OK when “the same” is this good.
  • A great game that must keep improving the Uncharted formula to keep growing.
  • Spin-off of the Uncharted series with female main characters, exciting story and well-measured action.
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is a tightly compacted Uncharted experience that leans heavily on the established structures and mechanics from the past. But its new choice in cast and creative, emotional tale that really makes the brief journey shine - from one massive action spectacle to the next.
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy does pretty much what we expect from it. The visuals are stunning, and the cinematic gameplay are as jaw dropping as ever. The new system that let us explore the world more freely feels a bit odd, though – and is in need of more polish.
  • If you've missed the series, this is the perfect conclusion in every way, and I hope this is the start of a brand new saga in Uncharted's own legacy.
  • A dynamic duo from Uncharted's rich cast of colorful characters proves there's life after Nathan Drake.
  • With Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, Naughty Dog has once again raised the bar when it comes to cinematic action games, delivering an experience that is equal parts exhilarating and ambitious.
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is a worthwhile but weightless spin-off
  • A brisk running time and lower stakes do the Uncharted formula no harm at all - even if this spin-off sticks a bit too close to the script.
  • I like my games to have purpose, and I find The Lost Legacy to be a very purposeless game. It's fun, I enjoyed my time with it. I doubt I'll ever feel inspired to play it again, much less remember it.
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy succeeds on the strength of its protagonists, writing, and phenomenal depiction of India's jungles and ruins. Being in the company of Chloe and Nadine keeps its overly familiar action sequences and disappointingly empty open-world area interesting, and it regains its footing in smart puzzles and thrilling cinematic moments.

3YXPCTe.jpg

Edited by Heaven Angel

^^Yes.

I'm fine when it comes to a new game as it requires more resource and effort than just an expansion. Second, Call of Duty offers hundreds of hours of multiplayer. The campaign is just a bonus at this point. That's just bad example. 

Here you are getting MP but it is just a copy-paste of UC4's MP. If they had included separate MP or given a discount to users who already own the base game would have been a lot better. 

On top of that don't forget they pulled out the deluxe/explorer’s edition from the store just to sell this for $40 and block new users from getting the complete package. 

Not a budget title for me. But good review nonetheless. dOoAmKL.png
The game is not really 40 dollars for everyone.. people who ordered season passes at launch have got it at much lower price.. and for those who didnt naughty dog made it public that they would take explorers pack and other bundles of psn so that was the chance for them to grab at lower price.. if they still didnt get it its not all nds fault.. and for new purchasers like you who got a ps4 much later well hard luck i would say but still nd isnt forcing anyone to pay 40.. wait it out but it at sale..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

ROTR story nd characters were meh but gameplay was so good that I completed the game multiple times.

I will take 60$ TR over free Uncharted game anyday. 

Itna marunga saale ki ...khane ke liya daath nahi bachenga aur zindagi bhar liquid food khayega... :furious:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

How is ~5-hour game sold for $39.99 considered as Budget price tag? It screams cash grab on the success of the series. 

You should have bought Explorer pass when it was sale.   It was 20 pound during sale.  

1 hour ago, hope said:

Bola tha hum don't doubt ND :nono: Getting praised everywhere.Very Good Reviews :)

ND is a world class game developers....none of there games have ever been below the mark  may not all were masterpieces but they have set a standard in this industry .....people doubting them have no taste in gaming anyways. 

2 hours ago, playstation said:

ND is a world class game developers....none of there games have ever been below the mark  may not all were masterpieces but they have set a standard in this industry .....people doubting them have no taste in gaming anyways. 

Thoda aur bhi likha de.. 

2 hours ago, playstation said:

Taareef kariyo bas, kheliyo mat :P

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

Nahi ab waaley games.  UC4 khelega toh tera opinion badalega :P

Tu hamesha hi ND ke khilaf baat karta hai....UC4 toh bahana hai... You are praising Rotr for gameplay but criticising UC gameplay ...even though New Tomb Raider series is so heavily copied from UC series in gameplay that many gamers and media even call it Xbox's Uncharted or PC's Uncharted...

10 minutes ago, playstation said:

Tu hamesha hi ND ke khilaf baat karta hai....UC4 toh bahana hai... You are praising Rotr for gameplay but criticising UC gameplay ...even though New Tomb Raider series is so heavily copied from UC series in gameplay that many gamers and media even call it Xbox's Uncharted or PC's Uncharted...

Ghanta copy.  ROTR is nothing like UC in gameplay.  Its better and offers more variety thanks to all the light rpg mechanics added in the game. You can finish ROTR just using Bow and Arrow. Can u do that in UC?

Few UC like set pieces doesn't make it copy. 

UC copy lot of from other games and movies. ND is giant copy cat developer. 

Edited by WhiteWolf