POLL - Vote for your most anticipated game of 2017

PS Fan

Your most anticipated game of 2017  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Persona 5 for me. Can't wait for it after the excellence that was Persona 4 and the (really long) wait for the sequel.

Not a big fan of Rockstar Open worlds and also, I don't expect either Cyberpunk 2077 or TLOU 2 to release this year.

Same here.Left Red Dead and GTA5 midway.Couldnt get me hooked till the end.This Open World Crap needs to be stopped or do it like the Witcher 3.

1.Mass Effect Andromeda .Although i doubt my potato pc will be able to run it

2. Perosna 5. Never played 4 because i don't have Vita but looking forward to Persona 5.Hope it gets an indian release.

3. Danganronpa 3. God damn i love this series. But i don't have a Vita or PS4. What should i do? Will it come to PS3?

1.Mass Effect Andromeda .Although i doubt my potato pc will be able to run it

2. Perosna 5. Never played 4 because i don't have Vita but looking forward to Persona 5.Hope it gets an indian release.

3. Danganronpa 3. God damn i love this series. But i don't have a Vita or PS4. What should i do? Will it come to PS3?

Persona 5 digital pre-order is already open for PS4 in Indian store. Also, pre-order for the digital PS3 version is not yet open in any store yet. But since this is Atlus and not Namco Bandai we should at least get the digital PS3 version. Can't think why we won't get it. If you are talking of physical copies, then that is a very different matter as Persona is niche. So stores might not stock them.

If you are a JRPG fan, try to get a PS4 or Vita. PS3 releases might not happen much from now on, except for games which are already announced. Even Trails of Cold Steel 3 is Vita and PS4 only, where 1 and 2 was PS3 and Vita. And that is a very niche series (much more than Persona); though with an excellent story.

No get PS4

I can't believe that a game that will come out for Vita but wouldn't for PS3. Makes no sense both from logical and business perspective.

Persona 5 digital pre-order is already open for PS4 in Indian store. Also, pre-order for the digital PS3 version is not yet open in any store yet. But since this is Atlus and not Namco Bandai we should at least get the digital PS3 version. Can't think why we won't get it. If you are talking of physical copies, then that is a very different matter as Persona is niche. So stores might not stock them.

If you are a JRPG fan, try to get a PS4 or Vita. PS3 releases might not happen much from now on, except for games which are already announced. Even Trails of Cold Steel 3 is Vita and PS4 only, where 1 and 2 was PS3 and Vita. And that is a very niche series (much more than Persona); though with an excellent story.

But does 12GB model of PS3 support downloading from Playstation store? I don't think it does. So I'll somehow need to source a physical copy not not have to spend a fortune.

Archived