Tyler

Destiny 2

I don't know how much you can test it out in Beta but how is the grind system? Have they improved it or is it still like D1?

There's not much of grinding in the beta to be compared with the entire destiny 1. RNG is the only source of loot from the activities at present.

Hahahahaha... you are the epitome of fanboy bhai tu toh bol hi mat.. base ps4 users please chime in.. you are one ignorant gamer who will say all the crap to keep his mind at peace just because he decided he wont buy the game..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

There's no use in arguing with that guy. He has 0% constructive criticism and 100% unbaked opinions in most of his posts in this thread. So, not worth trying to clear shite when you already know that it's gonna be shite upon again, soon.
Ignorance is bliss.

Oh my god :panic::panic:

The Freakin Gunplay is Simply Phenomenal :O:O

Finished the Beta  Story Campaign  in flat 40 mins.Boom Boom Baam Baam.Couldnt put the Controller down.

Graphics are like Killzone with low Budget.Horrible Campaign and Story.I thought i heard Sylens from Horizon in many voice overs

But Gunplay man.Sold on the Beta.So fun to play.Can imagine how fun this will be in MP with friends.

Great Job Bungie 

You heard silens because its the same voice actor who was zavalla before he was silens.. dont know why its funny for you..

Just now, sobbii said:

You heard silens because its the same voice actor who was zavalla before he was silens.. dont know why its funny for you..

Hmmm tabhi.Funny nhi just surprising.

Anyone else getting like 70+% laggy games and only the remaining normal to okay? I've probably played less than 10% of my games that were perfect with little to no lag. The worst part is there are a f**k ton of Indians, so matchmaking is local but still we suffer the BSNl and Airtel of home :'(