Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

26 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Halo Infinite Devs Acknowledge Botched Season 2 Rollout, Are ‘Reviewing Options’

https://kotaku.com/halo-infinite-season-two-challenge-swaps-xp-boosts-skil-1848892108

did they f**k up again? 

Battle royale is great.

Dunno what this article is talking about. Maybe something related to cosmetics and xp you get.

Halo Infinite Multiplayer Now Supports 120Hz on Series S

Halo Infinite multiplayer now supports a 120Hz refresh rate on Xbox Series S – bringing back a feature lost after the game's multiplayer beta.

Players with a 120Hz monitor will be able to enjoy 120fps gameplay, even on the less powerful Xbox Series console. The feature arrived in the Halo Infinite Season 2: Lone Wolves update, bringing 120Hz back to the Series S after it featured in the multiplayer beta but didn't make it to the full release.

@Vaibhavp

• Like 1

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/halo-is-a-huge-global-hit-paramount-says.1636379/

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-is-a-huge-global-hit-paramount-says/1100-6503053/

" Paramount+'s Halo series was a long time coming, but has quickly become a "huge global hit," says CEO Bob Bakish on a Q1 earnings call Tuesday morning. According to an earnings press release, Halo has continued a run of successful content including 1883 and Star Trek: Picard.

Paramount+ saw major growth last quarter, gaining 6.8 million subscribers--bringing its total to 40 million. The streaming service's revenue also grew 148% to $585 million in Q1. Added Bakish, "Our strategy is working and our execution is strong, as we remain focused on delivering a great experience for consumers and a compelling financial model to our shareholders."

28 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

started season 2 

King of the hill feels much more fun than last spartan standing 

I will hopefully start today. KotH is a classic though it plays differently in Infinite.

They (KotH and LSS) are very different game types though. Team vs FFA so can't be compared directly. I generally prefer team-based game types over FFA so I reckon I'd enjoy KotH more as well. However, I'll probably start playing LSS first. Been watching it since launch and kinda like how it's a mini-BR but doesn't play like BR at all.

24 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

I will hopefully start today. KotH is a classic though it plays differently in Infinite.

They (KotH and LSS) are very different game types though. Team vs FFA so can't be compared directly. I generally prefer team-based game types over FFA so I reckon I'd enjoy KotH more as well. However, I'll probably start playing LSS first. Been watching it since launch and kinda like how it's a mini-BR but doesn't play like BR at all.

LSS can get quite tense especially during the last stages

KotH, as you said, being team-based, appeals more because of that reason

will play more of both to understand further 

27 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

LSS can get quite tense especially during the last stages

KotH, as you said, being team-based, appeals more because of that reason

will play more of both to understand further 

Exact reason why I don't play much FFA game types. sh*t is tense AF.