Gears 5

Heaven Angel

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

People really don't like players joining as Jack. If u join as Del then it's fine but if join as Jack they kick u out. 

Can anyone help me get  Jack of one trade achievement. Act 4 will be fastest. Host can start on easy and I will join for quick achievement 

Is it? Wonder why that is. Jack can be super helpful in horde. 

Also got disconnected after reaching 45 waves twice and reason was host got disconnected?  What. 

Why I'm being disconnected when host dc? In previous Gears, when host got dc, new host was assigned mid game but now game puts you back in lobby. Collation nailed campaign but fuked up in some online systems. 

1 hour ago, HEMAN said:

Just completed my first Horde mode on beginner and Jack was Op. Its very useful to have someone experienced as jack. Also got the "cant stop wont stop" achievement.

When u play? Need to play with Indian folks so that dc chances less.

I will play as Jack.  I'm already level 8 as Jack 

3 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Game is doing really well ,thanks to gamepass

Ultimate edition is No 1 in all major markets pushing fortnite to no. 2 for the first time in since last year. Something rdr2 and cod also failed to do.

But that doesn't mean game made money. 95% people playing it for 1$ including me who always bought Gears for full price. So it's a gain in players but not in revenue. 

We will see how much MTX will help in long run. 

And those Live numbers includes Steam as well as on Steam Gears uses Live

Edited by WhiteWolf

Finished the game, overall gears 4 was better mainly because of tight linear progression. Here open world crapola ruined it for me.

But in gears 5 when action gets relentless and things are playing the old fashioned way, it is awesome to play. The gears gameplay already is perfection, its a delight to active reload, empty the entire mag on enemies, dodge around, take on those juicy headshots, move from cover to cover, etc. Also  jack does add a thin layer of tactics. Loved the game.

In experienced, the enemies threw grenades with pinpoint accuracy, the torque bows, longshot and the dropshots at times felt like they were made  only to target the player as soon he pops out of cover. At places i was overwhelmed.

26 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

When u play? Need to play with Indian folks so that dc chances less.

I will play as Jack.  I'm already level 8 as Jack 

Will play at 9pm and this weekend full two days I will playing Gears. So let me know. Need 3 more players. Noob question how do I change character in horde mode. Stuck playing with kait.

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

But that doesn't mean game made money. 95% people playing it for 1$ including me who always bought Gears for full price. So it's a gain in players but not in revenue. 

We will see how much MTX will help in long run. 

And those Live numbers includes Steam as well as on Steam Gears uses Live

They are promoting this game on gamepass everywhere. I think they are looking at the bigger picture, these 1$ subs don't matter to them as long as they are able to reel new people into the ecosystem.

3 hours ago, HEMAN said:

Will play at 9pm and this weekend full two days I will playing Gears. So let me know. Need 3 more players. Noob question how do I change character in horde mode. Stuck playing with kait.

Select then downward menu.

Ok, insane too hard. So i will cheap way to get insane achievement. Need to complete Act 2 and 3 only on insane, rest I got it on insane XD. 

So here how it will go, i play on insane and you on beginner and you will do most killing and I will chip in but mostly I will stay in cover coz my whole screen gets red in one hit on insane. They have  not play tested insane, it's way too hard. So cheap way is best way to do it 

Edited by WhiteWolf

I completed act 4 on insane and it took me close to 2 hours. It was ridiculous.

Also rank is full of premades team now. I saw team of NitroGears clan tag and they destroyed me. I matched against them 7 times,  they whooped my a*s real good. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

40 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I completed act 4 on insane and it took me close to 2 hours. It was ridiculous.

How to cross this part?

One of the gears always dying at end of act 4 on insane. When you hit with laser and it starts to suck everyone in, gear instant dies. I have tried like 20 times now...always the same result.

SO ANNOYING 

7 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Hpow to cross this part?

Reveal hidden contents

One of the gears always dying at end of act 4 on insane. When you hit with laser and it starts to suck everyone in, gear instant dies. I have tried like 20 times now...always the same result.

SO ANNOYING 

Last boss fight? Play in coop and learn to time active reload for extra damage and Freeze blast of Jack. Hit at right spot without wasting bullets. It's more annoying solo.

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Literally last scene. Anyways, beat it. Only act 3 left for insane. :sleep:

Act 2 ending is so easy in co-op. The 2nd player doesn't see any of the Kait's stuff making it easy to bait and kill. 

I check server browser and jump in to get my achievement :D