Gears 5

Heaven Angel

18 hours ago, adity said:

I'm up for sure but I'm really busy for next week or so. Let me finish gears 1. If you can wait till then, we can co op the rest. I'm totally free from 25th to 3rd so we can knock all the games out easily. 

Awesome! I'll wait. Meanwhile, you can add me as a friend on Xbox Live - my gamer tag is UrsineCanvas520.
Edit: Followed you at "maninthebox#1093".

Edited by 0verlord

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Yes

As long as you GPU member or own the game and got live account. 

Started this DLC. Im liking it so far. 

Visually it looks great on One X. PC and SX version will look even better. 

I completed Gears 1 UE.

Do you know how to perform advance Gears combat techniques? I heard about something called wall-bouncing.

Gears 5 for 224 Rs on Steam. If you add the latest Hivebusters expansion, total price is 753 Rs (Hivebusters expansion standalone is 529 Rs). If you want the Game of the Year Edition (which you should not, since it's nothing but some boosts) - it's 1299 Rs. For now, if you are interested in Gears 5, you can just buy it and leave aside Gamepass.

Steam Page:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1097840/Gears_5/

Edited by roun90

5 hours ago, 0verlord said:

I completed Gears 1 UE.

Do you know how to perform advance Gears combat techniques? I heard about something called wall-bouncing.

For this you need practice. More over if you want to get better with wall bouncing you need to start playing multiplayer. On Single player wall bounce doesn’t work flawless as much as it does in versus. 

Set your sensitivity to high or close to max so you can move fast and freely. Target and zoom sensitivity 20-25.  Keep inner dead zone 1. Outer dead zone 3. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Masterjack said:

Finished hivebusters dlc on my SERIES S .It’s a really short campaign of 3 hours . Starts out slow and ends with a bang .complete linear experience and no tacked on open world bull crap .  Reminds me of good old 360 days of gears 1,2 and 3 . Absolute bang for your buck and some surprising returning character / characters from the og gears series . 

D83-DD6-D8-2731-4334-80-C8-1-F30-F397-D1

1 hour ago, Masterjack said:

Finished hivebusters dlc on my SERIES S .It’s a really short campaign of 3 hours . Starts out slow and ends with a bang .complete linear experience and no tacked on open world bull crap .  Reminds me of good old 360 days of gears 1,2 and 3 . Absolute bang for your buck and some surprising returning character / characters from the og gears series . 

D83-DD6-D8-2731-4334-80-C8-1-F30-F397-D1

11 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Haven’t completed campaign yet. But played hivebuster with friends for couple of minutes   Visually it looks great on series x. Runs very smooth as well. Cutscenes are AMAZING   Specially facial animation just like DS. ?

It looks better than base game to me idk why. They put some good effort into it.  Characters i don't like. I would have preferred playing as kate or Marcus. 

Kate and Marcus are my favourite Gears characters now. Rest of the cast i don't care anymore.