STARFIELD

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, Purana Khiladi said:

So if starfield has loading screens and it isnt seamless and space exploration is dull then it will called out for coz the standards for today are very high and big AAA games like Horizon,Elden Ring and GOW are instant and provide great exploration. 

Be rational :)

Loading here is also very quick. It's optimised for SSDs. 

Why is space exploration dull? What makes you say that?

2 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Use the ignore button man, not worth it.

Well. They are gamers just like u and me. A bit skewed for a box( black or white). But that’s their headache. Not mine. 

Mujhe bass achha game se matlab. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Kazarka said:

Man some of the quests are so good. Im glad they focused so much on quests in Starfield. 

Was listening to this podcast where a bunch of people were talking about quests; most of them had completed the game and yet had played varying different quests. Amazing!

Edited by TRMNTR

6 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

Those times where slow HDD's now he have 10x faster SSD's. I have heard a lot of people complaining about constant load screens, i hope they improve on this before i start .:thumbsup:

Its not one world that you explore like Skyrim. Its divided into multiple worlds and majority of them are packed with NPCs and settlements. 

Some handcrafted planets are highly detailed using Real time Global illumination plus creation engine is already a resource hog, So they will not be able to eradicate loading completely. Loadtimes are between 10 to 20 secs depending on area even on high end PCs. So its not that bad, trust me loadtimes are not at all issues.

My main issues are lack of mini map in cities and bad inventory system. 

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

He was very critical few days back and said Starfield is one of the ugliest game ever. Literally was bashing everything. I wonder what changed his opinion drastically.

I strongly disagree with that ugly remark he made. Its not the best looking or creating any nextgen graphics bar but still game looks very good in motion. Neon city is easily one of the most detailed cities i have seen in any game. 

Some people posting Series S screenshots as SX and PC shots to bash graphics. Series S version you can say kinda kook ugly but not X and PC..

Edited by Kazarka

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Quick question-: Does this game have any level gating, or can I complete the main story without going into side quests?

It has lvl requirement. But don't rush main quests. Do them, but also do side quests, factions...otherwise you will miss out alot.

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Quick question-: Does this game have any level gating, or can I complete the main story without going into side quests?

Nothing is gated. You can do whatever you want. Game doesn’t guide u or hold your hand. 

Starfield hits 6 million players, sets Bethesda record

https://www.gameshub.com/news/news/starfield-bethesda-6-million-players-2628237/#:~:text=Starfield has smashed records for,days out of early access.

• Like 1

Just now, SaiKO said:

It has lvl requirement. But don't rush main quests. Do them, but also do side quests, factions...otherwise you will miss out alot.

There is no level restriction. He can do whatever he wants. Just some planets got higher level mobs that  will 1 shot you if under level, but he not restricted or locked behind level to do anything in the game.

'Sarah, we talked about it, the ship doesn't clean itself, do you want me to call your father?'

20230907224817-1.jpg

'Don't make me call your mother too."

20230907011817-1.jpg

"Yes, that's a good girl! I want it spotless" 

20230906233639-1.jpg

"After this, cook for me as well..."

After a few days....

"I'm looking for a maid who can cook"

20230907215521-1.jpg

Typical Indian MAN simulator for sure!

:D

Edited by SaiKO
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Kazarka said:

There is no level restriction. He can do whatever he wants. Just some planets got higher level mobs that  will 1 shot you if under level, but he not restricted or locked behind level to do anything in the game.

That's what I meant...

That's why I said it has lvl requirement, not gating though. You can be underlvled and try to play high lvl areas, but it would be painful.

Edited by SaiKO