[LIB] The Last of Us Part II (PS4) (2 Copies)

HundredProofSam

Received the game yesterday. The box and game are in good condition. Excellent packaging .  But Would just like to point out that  the clips ( meant to attach Second game disc holder with game case ) are broken . Not sure if this was shared here earlier so just letting people know. 

https://i.postimg.cc/h4mVn9Pn/IMG20220507115303.jpg

Edited by Krazyniks

On 5/10/2022 at 12:35 AM, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Hello. I'm a member. I would like to borrow this game. Whichever copy is available. I think fatp has the copy. Sending pm. Thank you.

I should be done with this game in 10 days or so . So can send you the copy i have by then . 

11 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

I should be done with this game in 10 days or so . So can send you the copy i have by then . 

Will let UK if I want it then. Exams ending right then. So I'll immediately buy HFW and probably won't be looking for this for a while after that. Tried so hard to get it at launch. Exams are unforgiving. Finally. Exactly 7 days to go.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

@b!T Should I send the game back to the original donor . No one else wants it for now.

Also i wanted to borrow another game so don't want to keep a game i m done playing.

No need to send it for now. Keep it with you and you can borrow another game. We have allowed another member to do the same.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 3:06 AM, Horizon Days Dawn said:

I'll let uk. Not anytime soon tho. I bought horizon forbidden west. Frickin awesome. 50 hours and only 45% through. What a game.

Just checked my stats of HFW . they are exactly the same 50 hours in and 45% completion . But story wise only left with the last mission .

Also do you want to play TLOU now?  You can play whenever you get time - no other guy in line as of now .

I'm in the last story mission right now. Haven't started that yet. And currently at 85%+ completion.

I took it easy with main story

So I got to the main story mission only after completely exploring everything up until the quen regions. So after I reached the last story mission. I explored the quen region. Got all the collectibles. Now I have one hunting ground left and stuff to do in the arena. + I have to hand in the collectible items for those gold tier weapons and armour. Don't with all question marks tallnecks and cauldrons. And I have nearly a 100 hours.

Also I really can't borrow right now. I have several exams coming up. So barely playing horizon as it is. I think sometime next month I'll borrow TLOU2. I should have a bit more time at that time and since there are two copies I'm hoping I can keep it a little longer than the usual 1 month. A week or so should be enough.

2 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

Hmm. I might actually play this game if I get it for free and am bored out of my mind.

35 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Maybe you shouldn’t since you had such a huge issue with ragnarok depicting homosexuality 

Guys, please keep this in dedicated threads and not library thread. This is a place to borrow the game if you are a member and not for a discussion on the game itself.

3 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

Hmm. I might actually play this game if I get it for free and am bored out of my mind.

Your trolling might get you banned .

Also you have to deposit a game to the library before you can borrow so technically it's not "free"

The system is really good though - you can get access to almost a dozen games in a year while donating just one game . Need more members to be active for that . 

Edited by Krazyniks

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

Your trolling might get you banned .

Also you have to deposit a game to the library before you can borrow so technically it's not "free"

The system is really good though - you can get access to almost a dozen games in a year while donating just one game . Need more members to be active for that . 

Was 100% serious Sir.

1 hour ago, b!T said:

Guys, please keep this in dedicated threads and not library thread. This is a place to borrow the game if you are a member and not for a discussion on the game itself.

Apologies. Saw your comment only after clicking submit.