[LIB] The Last of Us Part II (PS4) (2 Copies)

HundredProofSam

@piper copy 

Currently with,

@Horizon Days Dawn received on 1st October, 2022.

Previous borrowers,

@Krazyniks received on 7th May, 2022.

@Bauji received on 13th September, 2020.

@jak3072 received on 10th October, 2020.

@Felix the cat received on 30th January, 2021.

@him2anshu received on 17th April, 2021.

@Mr. Comingle received on 7th June, 2021.

@rushab oswal received on 19th July, 2021.

Queue,

----------------------------------------------------------------

@fatpigeon copy 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Currently with,

Previous borrowers,

@KunjanPSD received on 20th May, 2021.

@funjabi received on 22nd June, 2021.

Queue,

Edited by b!T
Updated the status

12 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Can I borrow only if I've donated a game to the library?

Yes. You can only borrow if you become a member by donating a game. The game you donate has to be approved by the library staff too.

Edited by kmkaks
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

In line to borrow it.

Also, I would like to request the library staff to give me a bit more time. Wont be able to finish it in 2 weeks. Do let me know if extending borrowing period by another week or two is possible.

Rant:

Spoiler

Pre-ordered it months ago, but couldnt play it bcoz of Corona.(Delivered to a friend in US).

Wasnt an issue as I was planning to play it as the last game on PS4/first game on PS5. Now, I am on complete media black out for this and now its becoming difficult as many aplu-taplu here are posting spoilers in other threads :ranting: 

BTW, always wanted to donate game to the library, but was holding back to do shipping and all during Covid.

38 minutes ago, Bauji said:

In line to borrow it.

Also, I would like to request the library staff to give me a bit more time. Wont be able to finish it in 2 weeks. Do let me know if extending borrowing period by another week or two is possible.

Rant:

Reveal hidden contents

Pre-ordered it months ago, but couldnt play it bcoz of Corona.(Delivered to a friend in US).

Wasnt an issue as I was planning to play it as the last game on PS4/first game on PS5. Now, I am on complete media black out for this and now its becoming difficult as many aplu-taplu here are posting spoilers in other threads :ranting: 

BTW, always wanted to donate game to the library, but was holding back to do shipping and all during Covid.

That should be fine. You can keep it for a week longer since no one else is in line. If someone does request it, we will sort it out.

@HundredProofSam, is the game with you or @piper?

Edited by b!T
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Game received today in perfect condition. Thanks @HundredProofSam , @piper :arigato:

Spoiler

First it took 26 mins to copy data from disk to hdd, another 15 mins to download the latest patch. Then just when I thought its done, new system upgrade :ranting:

Hope things improve on this front, next gen.

Edited by Bauji
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, jak3072 said:

Take your time! This game is an experience. 

I second that, Alan Wake, Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2, The Last of Us I and II are not just games, they are an experience. You have to take in the entire journey, story and atmosphere.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jak3072 said:

Take your time! This game is an experience. 

5 hours ago, santanu18 said:

I second that, Alan Wake, Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2, The Last of Us I and II are not just games, they are an experience. You have to take in the entire journey, story and atmosphere.

Yea, going through every nook - n -corner of the game world. Taking every opportunity to initiate a conversation, going through every letter and point of interest(P.S: This is not a spoiler ?). However, at the same time don't want to set a bad example for fellow/future library members by keeping this game with me for a very long time.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bauji said:

@jak3072 Very close to the end of the game. I'll be done with the game by tomorrow..Tuesday at the max. Please PM me your address and I'll ship the game as soon as I can.

Thanks again for giving me enough time.

DM sent. 

I request staff to give me a extra time, Since I'll be going for 100% completion. 

2 hours ago, jak3072 said:

DM sent. 

I request staff to give me a extra time, Since I'll be going for 100% completion. 

Ideally, it should be 2 weeks but as I said to Bauji, you can keep it for 3 weeks to a month as no one else is in the waiting list. In case someone requests it, we can sort it out then.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jak3072 said:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/10411-the-last-of-us-part-ii-trophy-guide

35 as per this guide, I'm assuming 40 in my case, since I'll slowly go through the game. 

Those hours are based on Easy difficulty, definitely don't play in easy and to enjoy the most first playthrough do not use any guide, you will miss all the fun.. once done with first then do a second playthrough in easy and all the clean up for PLAT.

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Those hours are based on Easy difficulty, definitely don't play in easy and to enjoy the most first playthrough do not use any guide, you will miss all the fun.. once done with first then do a second playthrough in easy and all the clean up for PLAT.

ok so I won't be playing on easy that's for sure. so maybe it will take more time than I think.

Are you speaking from experience?

• Like 1