Jump to content
Aftrunner

Steam deals

  

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, funnyadit said:

Wow that's it? It says each card worth approx$10 

 

No, it is one card if you spend more than ~$10 or your local equivalent on the STEAM Store, sometimes you get lucky and land a FOIL, else, it is a regular card with much lower value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

 

No, it is one card if you spend more than ~$10 or your local equivalent on the STEAM Store, sometimes you get lucky and land a FOIL, else, it is a regular card with much lower value. 

Oh ok... I put a game priced 3799 just to see that and that showed 5 cards... Now seeing it I guess I read it wrong... Its 1 card per $10 spent..But the statement written feels confusing.. Thanks for clearing it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Subnautica is out. Overwhelmingly Positive.

 

They Are Billions - this game got my attention. Was watching Dan play it. Quite fun but at the moment in early access and has limited content.

Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - another aRPG shaping up great. Currently in early access but shaping up well. Probably a year or two away.

 

Do not buy Disney classic games on Steam such as Aladdin, Lion King, and The Jungle Book. They are a same old version with a cheaply broken emulator. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Subnautica is out. Overwhelmingly Positive.

 

They Are Billions - this game got my attention. Was watching Dan play it. Quite fun but at the moment in early access and has limited content.

Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - another aRPG shaping up great. Currently in early access but shaping up well. Probably a year or two away.

 

Do not buy Disney classic games on Steam such as Aladdin, Lion King, and The Jungle Book. They are a same old version with a cheaply broken emulator. 

subnautica looks real fun,i like under water exploration game..Disney is sitting on pile of gold, they should have their own studios and started making some great gaming content rather than just licencing it to third parties

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, harjas said:

Anyone got db fighter z? 

 

Looking to get it for cheap, will it be better to get it via keys or to get it on console itself?

 

Frankly, in my opinion at least, games like DB FighterZ are better on consoles. Controller feels much more natural on a console than on PC. Anyway, this game is not on Indian steam and 3rd party steam keys will be expensive, but console physical copies are available locally (They are available in stores near my house at least), and you can also sell it later to recover majority of your cost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kayten said:

Does PUBG ever come on sale? :D 

 

 

It was in Early Access till now, those titles rarely go on sale. Maybe, this Summer Sale you might get a small discount if the game continues growing at its current rate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, aditya_s017 said:

Is Final Fantasy 13 good? Why so much hate for all the ff games on forums, 12 was pretty hated back in the day but i enjoyed it a lot. Can't take a veteran final fantasy fans opinion seriously since for them, anything that's not FF7 is crap...

 

Because none of the new FF games are good as old ones and XIII ones are super linear. Otherwise, decent saga. 

 

XIII-2 fixes most issues but still average and so is Lightning Returns. Get it for Lightning alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, aditya_s017 said:

Is Final Fantasy 13 good? Why so much hate for all the ff games on forums, 12 was pretty hated back in the day but i enjoyed it a lot. Can't take a veteran final fantasy fans opinion seriously since for them, anything that's not FF7 is crap...

 

Not really true. Most veterans consider ff6 better than ff7 (rightfully so).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...