Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Xeno

Did the same.. And I was the one who helped them setup their network in my area with regards to getting all the necessary permissions and what not.. Their network and service is pathetic. Stopped paying the bills.. Piled up to some 3000 bucks. Paid nothing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That's what needed to be done with this shitty service providers...

In my home my dad uses a cable broadband ,those guys don't even knew what a ps3 is and forget about connecting it with a router....

They simply told me that the dvd players(ps3) can't be connected to the internet :roflroll: and i played an exorbitant high price for a dvd cum bluray player :rofl:...

f*c*ing illiterate!! :bash:

I'm in Bangalore with fiber based provider fox (spectranet). This is the email they sent on 27th :

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to update regarding the internet connectivity issue started today afternoon around 12:00 hrs due to this customers started facing Slow Speed, High Latency, Packet Drops and Intermittent Disconnection on internet.

We have observed sudden service degradation in our PAN INDIA Network with Upstream Provider since 12:03 hrs. As an update from our Upstream Partner there is SEA ME W4 cable cut due to which our IPLC Link is majorly affected.

We have already re-routed the traffic through our other Upstream Partners on their best path but you may experience the intermittent high latency, packet losses and slow speed issues due to traffic congestion. We have yet not received any further Update / ETR from our Upstream Partners.

Our technical team is in constant touch with the Upstream Partners and we ensure a speedy resolution for the reported issue. Please be assured that we will pursue the same with the concerned team and keep you updated via telephonic updates.

In case you have any further queries or concern, please do not hesitate to contact us on our Customer Support Toll Free Number : 1800 121 5678 or email us on care@spectranet.in

"Quoting your SPECTRANET Circuit ID or Ticket Number in all mails sent to our 24*7*365 helpdesk would help us serve you better"

Warm Regards

Customer Support - Spectra ISP Networks.

I'm in Bangalore with fiber based provider fox (spectranet). This is the email they sent on 27th :Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to update regarding the internet connectivity issue started today afternoon around 12:00 hrs due to this customers started facing Slow Speed, High Latency, Packet Drops and Intermittent Disconnection on internet.

We have observed sudden service degradation in our PAN INDIA Network with Upstream Provider since 12:03 hrs. As an update from our Upstream Partner there is SEA ME W4 cable cut due to which our IPLC Link is majorly affected.

We have already re-routed the traffic through our other Upstream Partners on their best path but you may experience the intermittent high latency, packet losses and slow speed issues due to traffic congestion. We have yet not received any further Update / ETR from our Upstream Partners.

Our technical team is in constant touch with the Upstream Partners and we ensure a speedy resolution for the reported issue. Please be assured that we will pursue the same with the concerned team and keep you updated via telephonic updates.

In case you have any further queries or concern, please do not hesitate to contact us on our Customer Support Toll Free Number : 1800 121 5678 or email us on care@spectranet.in

"Quoting your SPECTRANET Circuit ID or Ticket Number in all mails sent to our 24*7*365 helpdesk would help us serve you better"

Warm Regards

Customer Support - Spectra ISP Networks.

Pretty much the same that's circulating in the papers. And here I was blaming SpamHaus for it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

everything i happening becoz of
1. cyberpunk attack on the internet
2. cables kat gayi hai kuch piche se
<_<

Edited by harjas

How come my Internet and 3g are working as usual? On airtel bangalore for both.

Some cables were sabotaged off the coast of Egypt when 3 scuba divers tried to cut and Steal it. As a result the traffic has been rerouted through other channels resulting in congestion and higher latency. Expected uptime 3 weeks.

Also there was a massive DDoS attack on a server called SpamHaus. But it's effects were mainly felt in Europe

Edited by mshingore

Ghanta. For Pune users, they are giving horrible pings and packet loss since January 2013. 8th March was deadline to fix it, which got extended to 31st March. Still having packet loss. They say it is happening all over India. CC doesn't take complaint saying you will face issues till 31st March from 9 AM to 12 AM daily (15 hrs a day) Confirmed that issue is faced all over Pune via twitter users in from those areas. MP gaming is impossible, video browsing is 360p if lucky.

But once you connect torrent, BAM, full 4 mbps speed regardless of packet loss.

Ghanta. For Pune users, they are giving horrible pings and packet loss since January 2013. 8th March was deadline to fix it, which got extended to 31st March. Still having packet loss. They say it is happening all over India. CC doesn't take complaint saying you will face issues till 31st March from 9 AM to 12 AM daily (15 hrs a day) Confirmed that issue is faced all over Pune via twitter users in from those areas. MP gaming is impossible, video browsing is 360p if lucky.

But once you connect torrent, BAM, full 4 mbps speed regardless of packet loss.

Lol they just plain screwed you then!

Apparently Airtel and Reliance have reported that they aren't facing any severe issues with their connections. But most other ISPs are f**ked.

ISP and speed? The speeds have relatively improved over the weekend.. Hopefully wasn't an aberration Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Beam Telecom. 20mbps