The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kirk Edwards just hit one on the roof. The ball has been changed.

This reminds me of the New Zealand vs West Indies match when West Indies were chasing 291 and were 157/1 at one point.

Chris Gayle hit one out of the ground and the ball was changed. Bond came back and turned the match around. NZ won by 27 runs.

Excellent performance by the boys...

Impressed by Binny...

He used the conditions , just kept it simple and let the pitch do the tricks...

If he does similar stuff in England he'll b very handy..

he bowled a very good line & length. though his first 2 wickets were due to bad shots the rest were all due to good bowling. if he can bat decently & if churma flops in first 2 tests then it'd be good idea to play binny instead. he's the ganguly type of bowler who can do well in eng/nz (& dhoni didnt bowl him in the odi in nz when he picked him :loco: )

it was a difficult wicket but still not a 105 wicket though. not good signs for us in england

btw, chuna displayed his weak temperament again today.

he's captain & on his second run didnt even ground his bat when nearing the crease :clapping: .

hating just for the sake of it :P

he did end up scoring the highest of the match.

Stupid mistake

For me this has to be the WC Playing XI..

1. Uthappa

2. Gambhir :fear: / Rahane

3. Virat

4. Raina

5. Saha

6. Dhoni

7. Binny

8. Jaddu/ Akshar Patel

9. Ashwin

10. Bhuvi

11. Mohit/shami..

only 2 seamers? binny will be taken apart in hard Oz wickets & is part timer at best. Rahane/Gambhir not done anything great (yet) to replace Dhawan. chuna sitting duck against fast bowlers there

replace saha with Yuvi :P

chuvi & chuna in Aus :wave:

Bangladesh what a idiot team!!!!

But their fans are biggest chutiyas. They should stop supporting their team of baboons.

They have already stopped, the stadiums are near empty. They should just take away there test status.

Bangladesh captain apologises to fans - As if there is anything new here now!

A lot of problems can be identified after such a defeat. Maybe we are trying hard, but I don't know what is exactly going wrong. We will discuss our problems tomorrow.
Mithun and I were batting quite well too, but I don't know what happened all of a sudden.

:lol: these guys keep KLPD-ing their cricket loving public!

he bowled a very good line & length. though his first 2 wickets were due to bad shots the rest were all due to good bowling. if he can bat decently & if churma flops in first 2 tests then it'd be good idea to play binny instead. he's the ganguly type of bowler who can do well in eng/nz (& dhoni didnt bowl him in the odi in nz when he picked him :loco: )

First 2 wickets were gifted to him , but he bowled really well...Dint try to do anything fancy...

He's more like Ian Harvey , Adam Holliake kind a bowler..Not much pace , keep bowling in right area..If there is something in the pitch he'll be very handy..

Yea..Not bowling him in NZ was idiotic..Ashwin n Jadeja bowled 20 overs each game even though there was no help for spinners..

Umesh was huge disappointment yestday , so much assistance by the pitch and yet he goes for over 6 rpo.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic