Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Is this full amazon prime membership for Rs.499/- for a year? If not will it only cover delivery & Should i get ?

https://www.amazon.in/gp/prime/pipeline/landing?ie=UTF8&ref_=in-pr-pc-gw-stddel-scooter

Ok i check the US Amazon and it's price is $11/month so that is about $132/year, will our service be as costly as this ? Or in india i can pay rs.499/- for a year and if the price does increase not renew it at all ?

It would probably be a monthly service just like Netflix, and probably prices will be around the same.

Is this full amazon prime membership for Rs.499/- for a year? If not will it only cover delivery & Should i get ?

https://www.amazon.in/gp/prime/pipeline/landing?ie=UTF8&ref_=in-pr-pc-gw-stddel-scooter

Ok i check the US Amazon and it's price is $11/month so that is about $132/year, will our service be as costly as this ? Or in india i can pay rs.499/- for a year and if the price does increase not renew it at all ?

Check if your pin code is covered under 1 day or 2 day delivery

If not then dont its a complete waste

• Like 1

Yes, it is the full prime membership for 1 year ! You should subscribe to it now because it's a promotional offer price of 499, the standard cost is 999 ! And yes, it does include Amazon Prime Video which will include Bollywood movies, original content produced for Amazon India and some Hollywood offerings too ! You can't compare the prices of US & Indian Amazon prime memberships because of the huge difference in per capita income of the people & also because Amazon US also offers its prime members deals like $10 off on PS4 & Xbox One game pre-orders & new releases, which I'm pretty sure Amazon India will not be offering its prime members !

Yes, it is the full prime membership for 1 year ! You should subscribe to it now because it's a promotional offer price of 499, the standard cost is 999 ! And yes, it does include Amazon Prime Video which will include Bollywood movies, original content produced for Amazon India and some Hollywood offerings too ! You can't compare the prices of US & Indian Amazon prime memberships because of the huge difference in per capita income of the people & also because Amazon US also offers its prime members deals like $10 off on PS4 & Xbox One game pre-orders & new releases, which I'm pretty sure Amazon India will not be offering its prime members !

Seems you know everything about Amazon prime video membership already, can you please tell us few movies that will be included San Jabra fan.

10 days. Before it was 30days. But now they changed it to 10 days.

its a shady policy

if your electronics get doa or faulty

they will send a engineer (its what they say) who doesn't know the spelling of battery .Writing the complaint report is another story

Anyways he will do some test

Only after it passes that test fk will replace otherwise no

Amazon on the other hand replaces without any question

its a shady policy

if your electronics get doa or faulty

they will send a engineer (its what they say) who doesn't know the spelling of battery .Writing the complaint report is another story

Anyways he will do some test

Only after it passes that test fk will replace otherwise no

Amazon on the other hand replaces without any question

I want a refund,not replacement. Edited by Sach4life