Mass Effect: Andromeda

PS Fan

2 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Is the game worth getting? I've not been very keen on getting this after all the negative reviews and stuff. I am a big time Mass Effect fan with ME2 being one of my most fav games of all time. How does this stack up to the original trilogy?

characters are bland,too much sjw sh*t shoved in,your main protags both look weak af,unlike Shep and FemShep

only gameplay and graphics are better than original trilogy

i uninstalled the game after 2 hours of play,very boring.

More unknown sites...sigh. 

Here:

Electronic Arts has confirmed that the rumor is false. " We’ve never worked with Sinclair Networks  and they had nothing to do with the development of Mass Effect:  Andromeda," a rep said "Beyond that we don’t have any news to share at this time regarding  DLC."

• 2 weeks later...

Mass Effect: Andromeda drops Denuvo, thanks to latest patch

Mass Effect: Andromeda's latest patch was set to improve stability and facial animations, but it seems like it also did something else that we weren't aware of at the time of the update's reveal. DSOGaming has discovered that since the release of patch 1.09, Andromeda's Denuvo anti-tamper technology has completely disappeared.

It's not clear if this was done intentionally, but it's not a new thing for developers to remove DRM, only to re-add it in a future patch. And while Andromeda doesn't feature Denuvo at this time, it still has DRM in the form of Origin.

If Andromeda's abandonment of Denuvo is permanent, it wouldn't be the first game to rid itself of the anti-tamper technology. The now independent IO Interactive recently removed it from Hitman, while Rime publisher Grey Box ditched it after it was cracked in just five days.

51 minutes ago, san_Assassin said:

:lol:

When will developers learn....It took them 13 days to crack denuvo v1.5 (supposedly the strongest anti privacy software).  Game developers are ready to pay millions to DRM developers instead of using that money to improve the game. 

Kuch bhi karlo...warez group ko crack karna hai toh karenge hi.

Just now, Joe Cool said:

Another 10 hour trial available on all platforms. 50% off on PSN. Probably on other platforms too. Didn't check. 

Yep, sale on Origin store as well. Is the trial for a limited time? 

What's the size on PS4?

Trial available till November 1, 2017. If you’ve already taken part in the Origin 10-hour Play First trial, you can still join this free trial and play the time you have remaining.

Single player: can play the 1st planet.

Multiplayer - no limits.

All modes available.

Duration: 10 hours. 

Size: PC - 46 GB | PSN - 13.61 GB (think it downloads only demo files and not the entire game). 

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2017 at 1:53 PM, PhantomShade said:

Yet another game murdered by EA(or idiot *new Bioware studio devs* )

:'(

Yep. I read somewhere they got the guy back who directed Mass Effect trilogy not sure true or not.

• 3 months later...

Archived