Deadpool

Snake

• 4 weeks later...

3300 INR. I honestly don't blame acti this time but WWCDROM , greedy f**ks are most likely taking advantage of the $ rise :doh:

Publisher: Activision

What did you expect?

Just get from GMG or 3rd party site for ~$30-35

3300 INR. I honestly don't blame acti this time but WWCDROM , greedy f**ks are most likely taking advantage of the $ rise :doh:

Publisher: Activision Distributor - WWCDROM

What did you expect?

Just get from GMG or 3rd party site for ~$30-35

Console. Just so you don't get confused , FTFY. That's what matters here for console games and I meant retail. What did I expect ? An MRP of 2799 , just like TASM and Transformers. What did I not expect ? This sh*t from WWCDROM , pretending to slip in a CoD and act as if no one's noticing. If you don't get the reference , It's their usual BS of pricing every CoD at 3500 for both consoles and PC , irrespective of exchange rates. Also , there are preferences sometime. I like to own a physical copy of all my CBG's. Not everyone jumps digital just because of eyecandy. I can double dip this for $7.49 ( or even less ) 6 months down the line , just like the Arkham games , even more now since this isn't getting all that praised everywhere.

^^

Keep dreaming for $7.49 tag.
(Even MW1 didn't get that price tag yet. $9.99 minimum still..)

image020.jpg
image026.jpg
image027.jpg
image046.jpg
image048.jpg

3K for this 3DbstTX.gif3DbstTX.gif3DbstTX.gif

Via: http://gbacklog.blogspot.in/2013/06/deadpool-or-how-awful-game-are-still.html

what can i say more then AVOID this turd ,
ps2 graphics ...check
awful level design... check
exploding chair... wait ? what ?

CphqdVw.gif

Dude the game looks much better in motion. And the gameplay is actually fun. The breaking of 4th wall dialogue and overall presentation is quite nice. There is tons of blood flying around and lots of action to even care about graphics. The game should have cost less though. Wait for price drop and then buy.

There are some sick gun kata moves. And the shooting is also good. It also has some amount of challenge, not really easy when on Normal even with health regen. The constant Deadpool banter is humorous. Some might consider it juvenile though.

He has two voices in his head, both talk to him. One sounding high and mighty and logical, and other a creepy nut always saying non-sense. They all refer to Deadpool as We. Hilarious dialogues ensue.

There are dialogues like:

Deadpool repeatedly punches a villain and final punch makes them fly outside the window. Deadpool yells: SHORYUKEN

And then while shooting: "Ooh that was my favorite bullet, give it back to me will you"

Then he says some stuff in Chinese accent while slashing people.

And when there are chick villains, it is ROFLcoptor all along. Things like "The pipe I was offering you was lot more fun", "Do you work out those boobs I mean pecs I mean chesties?" He even calls her Sheman. And it is all in hilarious accent. Nolan North has outdid himself.

So one liners are as good as shattered dimensions? That was one genuinely funny game too.

Gameplay is subjective but the one-liners sure are better here , or I'd hope.

" Uh , does anyone remember how to play ? "

" I haven't read the manual "

" YOU CAN'T READ "

" Yes I can ! "

" I ONLY PLAY PC GAMES "

xD

Oh man he makes fun of so many games and gaming cliches, it is just amazing. And this game is at least 10x funnier than Shattered Dimensions. And then the game is tough on Hard. I restarted to play on Normal because it was ruining the experience.

You have the game director/producer/whatever Peter calling him regularly about game budget and what not. There is even an 8 bit top down level just because Deadpool blew away game's budget due to too many explosions.

Sounds funny, but gameplay doesn't look interesting enough for me. Will have to skip

It is better than games like Lollypop Chainsaw, Remember Me, Splatterhouse. You can say it is similar to Shattered Dimensions or Web of Shadows gameplay. You can launch enemies in the air and juggle them. There are tons of weapons to be unlocked and there is on the fly switching. Gun combat is pretty good with no cover which is great. The Gun kata animations looks sick. There are tons of momentum moves to be unlocked. He also says: "Hey, momentum is full, use it" There are a couple of #TWSS jokes as well. The humor though is of love it or hate it kind. Some uptight people might hate the humor and find it flat.

Archived