The Sales Charts Thread

I thot we are in 2011 .

Plz get in tht time machine and come back to 2011 .

To be precise July 28 , 2011

Money earned till now

Nintendo: $18,706,129,668 profit

Microsoft: -$920,000,000 loss

Sony: -$4,110,102,691 loss

So what did I say wrong, you clown? Read my post again.

They started making profit in 2009, after losing $7 billion. Sony's EDD started making profit last year as well; I think it was $400 million in the last quarter. Only Nintendo has been making money since ages, although, they are in trouble now.

only 3 mill for crysis 2? thats kinda low given how this was supposed to be Crytek's big ticket into console games.

what a strange world we live in where 3 million sales in about 3 months is considered low. i'd guess 3 million puts it into the top 10 sellers list for 2011 so far, what's so bad about that?

I thot we are in 2011 .

Plz get in tht time machine and come back to 2011 .

To be precise July 28 , 2011

Money earned till now

Nintendo: $18,706,129,668 profit

Microsoft: -$920,000,000 loss

Sony: -$4,110,102,691 loss

Got this from GAF .

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/eQQp2.jpg[/i mg]

Removing my shares from MS and putting it in Nintendo . Like a Boss B)

You do see that the graph is going downwards from left to right. Hint, thats not a good sign. :lol:

what a strange world we live in where 3 million sales in about 3 months is considered low. i'd guess 3 million puts it into the top 10 sellers list for 2011 so far, what's so bad about that?

Somethings wrong with that figure, even MoH managed to sell 5M in 4 months.

sh*t just got real

Sunny Enterprises Sued

This just came in, apparently Industry giant Sunny Enterprises was reportedly sued by 80% of its customer for what people are calling 'Zeebot fiasco'.

Zeebot released by Sunny Enterprises few weeks ago has been in news for all the wrong reason. The initial post release weeks of Zeebot were plagued with a 'talking out of the a$$' glitch.It was however resolved in a free of cost firmware update. This was however a mere trailer of things to come. Till now there has been a total of 249 firmware updates till date.However ever since the last update Zeebot has started malfunctioning. Sunny Coffee himself approached industry analyst & self proclaimed savior 'Afty the Krafty'.

This tag team however acted as a fuel in the fire with Krafty manipulating the schizophrenic nature of Zeebot launched a massive scaled attack on SE's customers.

Hairs were torn,Veins exploded,Blood Pressure hiked. Those who survived have now reportedly sued SE for an undisclosed amount. We tried contacting SE's CEO

Sunny Coffee himself, however he replied with a generic 'No Comment'. Nobody knows how this will unfold.

Remember you read it first @ ZodakBSource, we are the source itself.

sauce: 'www.ZodakBSource.org/SunnyEnterprises/sued/ '

What exams do I need to pass for understanding this thread ? :mellow:

You already passed the exams - now just specialize in psychiatry

You do see that the graph is going downwards from left to right. Hint, thats not a good sign. :lol:

Now now stop talking sense - it's no coincidence that his name also starts with Z

Archived