Confirmed: Episodes From Liberty City Coming To PS3

Karooo

Agreed. I didn't stoop as low as you lot. Apologies.

Ahem:

HAHAHAHA PS3 LOL :lol: :lol: :dance:

Dude. Your turning-the-table gag is growing a tiny bit old :lol:

Apart from maybe 2 posts in the second page or so? Why troll that now? :lol:

laughing at your own jokes.. :O:rofl::lol::rofl: ROFL: ORLF

go sleep around with some moderbitches instead of defending your toy tiger woods.. :roflroll:

laughing at your own jokes.. :O:rofl::roflroll::rofl: ROFL: ORLF

go sleep around with some moderbitches instead of defending your toy tiger woods.. :exoticdance:

English isn't your strong point is it? Nor is logic apparently.

Pipi?

The dlc is suddenly insignificant to them :roflroll:

EDIT: told ya :exoticdance:

Gta4 is that , all i did in that game was run over pedestrians , i got the lost and the damned dlc however and i was doing the same thing over and over again. Gta4 is for brain dead ppl.

Gta4 is that , all i did in that game was run over pedestrians , i got the lost and the damned dlc however and i was doing the same thing over and over again. Gta4 is for brain dead ppl.

So you bought the DLC even though you knew it was for brain dead people? :exoticdance:

peace

Actually Microsoft made a profit of 70 million they had a deal with Take 2 for 30% of sales for the both downloadable GTA dlc. It was a well calculated move.

^^ What about the mind numbingly repetitive missions, horrible side missions, boring relationship system, fidgety on foot controls, poor driving physics and muddy brown graphics?

This gen, Saints Row 2 is where it was at.

Speaking of cheats, did GTA4 have any? I remember using the jetpack cheat all the time in the old ones

peace

Yes , all cheats :roflroll: . Loose the cops , full health , 50000$ , weapons set 1 , weapons set 2 , weapons set 3 :exoticdance:

Archived