What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

bhai ek bhijva de, money xfer karta hoon. and i think youshould stop buying blu rays and start collecting rings.

:P

aa ke lelo bhai saab. :P

iska kya fayda.. aisi ring dega to biwi chhod ke bhag jayegi.. fir se ring ko bechke hulk hi kharidna padega.. upar se double nuksaan.. pehle to ring ki banwai to vaapas milegi nahi, upar se 2 bottle daru kharidni padegi biwi ka gam galat karne ke liye..

:rofl::roflroll::rofl:

Protip: Dont gift a sub 5k ring to wife. EVER.

True-story-neil-patrick-harris.png

but i was advising athek its better to buy a ring for a wife then have all money wasted atleast she wud cook a gud dinner that night else if its a anniversary/special ocassion i wud have never suggested that ever :bigyellowgrin:

1st anniversary tomorrow, just got jacked of 95k for a gold and diamond bracelet, there goes ps vita and ipad 3

@ athek, pls PM me the pic if u dont mind at all.

and also, can i open a thread especially for jewellery we buy for our women and some for ourself like sallu`s bracelet or something?? :bigyellowgrin:

Edited by sameuun

1st anniversary tomorrow, just got jacked of 95k for a gold and diamond bracelet, there goes ps vita and ipad 3

:ha:

@ athek, pls PM me the pic if u dont mind at all.

and also, can i open a thread especially for jewellery we buy for our women and some for ourself like sallu`s bracelet or something?? :bigyellowgrin:

No No you would show off :ranting:

^^ Thanks updated the pics...forgot to add the CE contents...its f**king awesome!

I had actually pre ordered two standard versions of the game but couldn't control the temptation after seeing the magnificent box so asked them if they can upgrade my purchase on the spot and they were more than happy to do it!!!