SSX

Karooo

I love the online pass. It just means used copies will be cheaper than they normally are. I was almost certain about buying it new earlier but now I dont mind waiting, I have no interest in the MP anyway.

Ironic that the online pass was supposed to prompt the opposite behavior. :lol:

I love the online pass. It just means used copies will be cheaper than they normally are. I was almost certain about buying it new earlier but now I dont mind waiting, I have no interest in the MP anyway.

Ironic that the online pass was supposed to prompt the opposite behavior. :lol:

But offline or online Multiplayers is where these games tend to shine the most right ? or am i missing something i need to know ?

Offline mostly going by last SSX games, too bad this one doesn't have split-screen.

Why The Face man , why , why did this happen , americans suck having 2-3 consoles in the same room , having the same game with 2-3 copies just to play multiplayer with your brother downstairs , this sucks , i officially hate EA :furious::ranting:

Wha?

/Cancels his non existing pre order

Me 2 , i can't waste my imaginary cash on it , man me my bro & my friends had a good time with SSX On Tour , This game Shattered all my hopes of awesome game nights :mellow:

Better wait for some demo gameplay & reviews , this game could be awesome with the single player soo much that it would be just ok that they at least have online MP , so basically this game will depend on how awesome the single player is & will it train you to play better once you go online or we have to learn it the hard way by going through loss's

Archived