FarCry 3

PS Fan

i liberated most of the north island outposts by sitting in a hill far away and using a silenced sniper. on the south island i ditched that approach and went in guns blazing and it was much more fun. if you're set with your xp requirements i.e. if you have most of the skills, you should definitely assault the south island outposts head on. it's the most fun combat the game has to offer.

The game is most fun with a stealthy approach using the bow & melee takedowns from close range. Flare & rocks help disband tricky patrol patterns. I wish we could carry & hide bodies anytime we want like dishonoured & hitman... the drag body system in this game is worthless.

ok started the game .... game runs butter smooth on ultra .... good job ubi :good:

BTW, I feel there's something wrong with the way the jungle sandbox is designed ....instead of feeling hopeless and lost, I feel like I'm in some fairyland resort .... or I'm not sure if that was the intention of the game ! The gun controls feel tight and looks like there're a ton of activities to do .... wish they had 3rd person cut scenes though !

^^ Ya there is something wrong with the weather and day night cycle. Sunrise/Sunset is so beautiful, but just for 2-3 mins. And most of the time it is day :|

Going guns blazing with the remaining outposts. I prefer using bow with explosive arrows, Rambo style.

@Animus_3: Dude please. :sign_banhim:

@ Everyone else: Put a few hours into the game. Initial thoughts: The game looks beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The forests, the sunrise, the beach everything is brilliant. But the amount of options and things to find and craft and God knows what else is frankly a bit over-whelming and just the wee bit confusing. Like, I still don't know how that health thing works. The tutorial said, once a bar empties it does not re-fill but I seem to be pressing Triangle and refilling it with aplomb every second. Also, those pouches for weapons and then ammo for weapons, separate pouches for money, your lootsack is all a bit distracting and takes is away from the history. I haven't even started the Side-Quests. No proper introduction was given for them either. Maybe I'll get the hang of everything as I put more hours into the game. But overall, the positives certainly outweigh the negatives. Great game and brilliant graphics.

Extremely sorry guys :nerves: .....since everyone is discussing the game....i though we all are aware that Vass is dead . Thanks Ghost for hiding it....will make sure this is not repeated again..:)

So people who are done with the game....please sign it...thanks a lot :)

Archived