FarCry 3

PS Fan

This game makes me motion sick within 10 minutes of starting to play it, tried it on both PS3 and PC. What gives?

Have you tried adjusting the FoV on PC?

This game makes me motion sick within 10 minutes of starting to play it, tried it on both PS3 and PC. What gives?

That's weird :| Try setting game mode to on or off.

Y SO MONEY in the game? I have more money that I can handle, too much money, and I'm wasting money :|

P.S: Already have all my gear upgraded to the max :|

Constantly crafting meds can get annoying. So I buy

Bilkul sahi jawaab. Kaun dhundhega hare patte - jab 10,000$ ho jeb mai.

Also i buy armor every time i open the buy screen.

"It hurts when i pee, shud hv used a rubber."

^^ I used the money to buy only armor and ammo, rest all the weapons you get by unlocking towers.... I did buy a few weapons initially I'm the game, but when I saw that a new weapon is unlocked every time a radio tower is opened up, didn't buy any more.... It's also more fun this way.... :D

@cc, motion sickness may be die to the fact that the camera wobbles a lot asking with the character.... especially while driving....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

@cc, motion sickness may be die to the fact that the camera wobbles a lot asking with the character.... especially while driving....

Yup, that or some other specific trigger but its not low fps or screen tearing like I thought it would be while playing PS3 version. Even on PC it gets bad, especially while climbing those towers where you have to constantly turn left or right.

^^ ya, climbing towers can induce some real motion sickness if you are not used to it.... the towers in the second island are even worse in this regard.... I hate platforming or driving in FP mode for the same reason..... rage does it much better which switches to 3rd person as soon as you mount a vehicle !

the switch from driver seat to mounted gun is crazier frm motion sickness perspective. Also sometimes getting in the car etc where (for the sake of immersion bahaha) there is high jerkiness. Basically ubi feels that the neck joint cant move. In real life, we turn the neck so that line of sight remains unchanged. But not in fc3

But CC sails the seas :/

How can you be fine at the sea and be effected by a game ? :fear:

The sea does not keep altering your vision stats.

• 1 month later...

Archived