Hitman: Absolution

Karooo

Created a contract.........Those who are playing it on 360...Plss try it ... :bigyellowgrin:/>/>

5 star rating bhi dedena :P/>/>

Bonus Conditions -

Kill 3 targets with your bare hands

Use Drug dealer disguise to Kill target no. 1

Use Vendor disguise to kill target no.2

Use Police disguise to kill target no.3

&

3.Complete the contract without getting detected or killing anyone except 3 main targets :bigyellowgrin:/>

:gunsmilie:/>

Buzz and Udham

Buy this game guys....Game is f***king awesome...

GT's Hitman review is one worst reviews ever ..Period :furious: .. BC So much nit-picking. :rant: ...Looks like reviewer is a COD wh*re and not use to playing old school hardcore stealth games. :doh:.....This is not a fast-paced stealth-action game like Conviction.....

Rock,Dinjo any who has played the game,need some info:-

Non lethal kills:-

What option are there for this?

Do hitting with bottle count

are there sedatives

Chock hold?

Instinct mode:-

In tutorial it was said completing objective awards u Instinct points?true even for higher difficulty?

any news if they will include a basic map for game-play?

Now I learnt how to play this game properly. Enjoying every minute of this game! The game very well made like the way I wanted. Many permutations and combinations to kill the enemies and taking ages to finish missions. The AI of enemies is awesome on Hard difficulty and even on normal too. GREAT game by SE! :majesty: The only thing I hate I am not getting enough time to play this masterpiece!

I am getting my copy soon....well I loved playing Hitman Silent Assassin ,contracts and Blood money with minimum kills/Stealth assassin rating....

On which difficulty should i start Hitman Absolution? I don't want to start the game on default mode and then after finishing a mission or 2 go back to playing the same missions while trying out other difficulty modes....

in Hitman silent assassin enemies could see through your disguise even when you got too close to them or if they observed that you weren't carrying proper rifle and instances like that..... but that wasn't the case with hitman bloodmoney(if offered considerable more freedom if your were disguised)...what I want to ask is what is hitman absolution like? playing on hard /purist mode would make the gameplay like that of Hitman silent assassin? or even more difficult?if yes how?

I am getting my copy soon....well I loved playing Hitman Silent Assassin ,contracts and Blood money with minimum kills/Stealth assassin rating....

On which difficulty should i start Hitman Absolution? I don't want to start the game on default mode and then after finishing a mission or 2 go back to playing the same missions while trying out other difficulty modes....

in Hitman silent assassin enemies could see through your disguise even when you got too close to them or if they observed that you weren't carrying proper rifle and instances like that..... but that wasn't the case with hitman bloodmoney(if offered considerable more freedom if your were disguised)...what I want to ask is what is hitman absolution like? playing on hard /purist mode would make the gameplay like that of Hitman silent assassin? or even more difficult?if yes how?

I suggest try Normal. For me 'Hard' difficulty has been a bit hard tbh. No.of cops increase in missions if you chose higher difficult levels. The best thing is'You can change the level of difficult when you playing game but the progress will not be saved. That happened to me yesterday!. I started on Hard and changed to Normal in 'China Town' mission and finished next mission too. Then, when I started game again yesterday, I played from the beginning but I enjoyed playing again from beginning anyway!

I am not sure about this, but you try it yourself!

intencity says 1-2 more days before they get the pc version :|

so e-xpress had the game on monday night yet they didn't give it to their retail partners until at least 3 days later. why does no one call them out on this sh*t?

No idea why. It sucks TBQH. I am waiting for AC3 PC and Hitman PC. Both are by E-Exrpess, so no hopes of getting them before weekend. And then FC 3 will be out and I wont be bothered. Thinking about cancelling my orders.

Is there some kind of race to get hold of a game earlier than another member.Seriously i dont understand it.If you like the game then its ok if its a bit late wait for it when you get it enjoy it and finish it.Then go for another one.

For me as a hitman fan i will wait.After i am done with hitman i will move on to FC3.

Guys, you can customize your weapons. Some member stated that customization is not possible in absolution.

You go to Unlocks -> Safehouse -> Weapons and then click customize for whatever weapon you're looking at.

Screenshot of the menu:

58T1c.jpg

Credits:

Is there some kind of race to get hold of a game earlier than another member.Seriously i dont understand it.If you like the game then its ok if its a bit late wait for it when you get it enjoy it and finish it.Then go for another one.

For me as a hitman fan i will wait.After i am done with hitman i will move on to FC3.

what the *bleep*?

we paid for the game. it is already available in india. the distributor is already selling it from their own shop but anyone who bought from another shop has to wait an indefinite amount of time for reasons unknown. you expect us to be happy about that?

I suggest try Normal. For me 'Hard' difficulty has been a bit hard tbh. No.of cops increase in missions if you chose higher difficult levels. The best thing is'You can change the level of difficult when you playing game but the progress will not be saved. That happened to me yesterday!. I started on Hard and changed to Normal in 'China Town' mission and finished next mission too. Then, when I started game again yesterday, I played from the beginning but I enjoyed playing again from beginning anyway!

I am not sure about this, but you try it yourself!

Increase in number of cops is ok as far as as you are disguised? or can they see through your disguise if you get close to any of them?

how was 'Hard' difficult hard for you? was it difficult getting a disguise? or that on hard difficulty cops can easily see through your disguise? what are the enemy mechanics like on hard mode compared to normal mode...

Archived