Official Wii-U Thread

Don't have car, and everyone I know very well will go back to their homes for Thanksgiving. So can't hunt for a local store, need something online. :-(

Okay. Bro lot of good deals on car also...le le ek. America mein Car hona is necessity khetan hai log.

btw the amazon uk website is updated with release date of my order ..its december 5th..hopefully it will reach in time .

Guys,

Was reading some Uk customers review on Wii u ...this one part really was quite funny ..so sharing. :lol:

Next is the online play, Sony and Microsoft has been infested with American, racist, rage kids for the past 10 years and it sours the online experience, you can't go into a pre-game lobby without having some obnoxious child shout abuse at you down the mic. There's entire Youtube channels devoted to abusing gamers and provoking a reaction, such is gaming on MS and Sony machines.

If your not being abused verbally then there's the cheaters using lag switches and aim bots and making it pointless even trying to play online as you have no chance. The absolute worse thing about this is Sony and Microsoft's complete inaction against this even though you're PAYING for online access, chances are if you've played COD online for these systems then you've came across cheaters. This really annoys me as a 12 month XB Live subscription is £40 but MS don't even police their own servers, I stopped my XB Live last year shortly after the XB1 release.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00FS23SZO/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Last AAA 3rd party game on Wii U?

Just like the PS3 version we previously tested, the base native resolution of Watch Dogs on Wii U is a restrictive 1152x648, with identical post-processing anti-aliasing to match. In terms of image clarity, the upscale process is unforgiving compared to the PS4's 1600x900 output. The worst of it ultimately boils down to muddied detailing on Watch Dogs' Chicago horizon - though indoors this is a far less noticeable point - and the temporal 'shimmer' artefacts on high contrasts. Without a doubt, the Wii U is in last-gen territory for image quality here.

Put into perspective, the PS4 operates at 30fps throughout most of our tests, while the PS3 runs between 25-30fps during cut-scenes, but can drop lower during gameplay. However, Nintendo's platform struggles to even achieve this level, with matching car chases towards the city holding at between 20-25fps on Wii U- dipping to the high teens when smashing through physics-based objects.

If this is the end of major, multi-platform, third-party support on Wii U, it's a disappointing conclusion to a story of mixed fortunes. What's clear is that the hardware design of the Wii U is original and distinct: titles like Rayman Legends and Need for Speed: Most Wanteddemonstrated that targeting the system's strengths produces excellent results, but Wii U's integration into the modern multi-platform era clearly proved troublesome for developers, particularly in terms of accommodating its CPU design.

While Nintendo initially tried to set up Wii U as a third-party friendly console, Watch Dogs once again highlights that its strengths are perhaps best not served in producing "me too" experiences - especially in an era increasingly dominated by consoles offering a generational leap in power

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-vs-watch-dogs-on-wii-u

Nintendo actually tried. E3 Wii U reveal had many 3rd party devs touting it as next big thing. But the console has weird design choices like weak last gen level CPU and the timing at which it was released along with poor sales totally turned off 3rd party support for it. This is what is affecting its sales. It was mostly a second choice console to PS4, and with M$ also upping their game, Xbone is fast becoming 2nd or even 1st choice console, leaving no space for Wii U.

Nintendo actually tried. E3 Wii U reveal had many 3rd party devs touting it as next big thing. But the console has weird design choices like weak last gen level CPU and the timing at which it was released along with poor sales totally turned off 3rd party support for it. This is what is affecting its sales. It was mostly a second choice console to PS4, and with M$ also upping their game, Xbone is fast becoming 2nd or even 1st choice console, leaving no space for Wii U.

Dude....They might have shown lot of 3rd party games Specially with success from wii...lot of third party devs could not afford to not to pay attention to Nintendo console anymore but as a console its always been that away...Nintendo never pushes its console hardware to latest tech...they stay one step behind .

What they really do is give very high quality first party games....Honestly after playing all of the latest games on ps3 and pc...i still was in awe with Mario galaxy one and 2....the world they create is so living and artistic it overcomes all the shortcomings .

Left after few levels as it was boring. My sister was like "when did you start playing such games again, are you a kid now" and even called my mom to show what kind of games I was playing :rofl:

She enjoyed watching it though, stuck around while I was playing. Never cared when I played our routine shooters/racers/sports etc.

Archived