Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Just saw WWE championship contract signing. How the hell was that a face promo by Cena? He basically said he wins because he is John Cena and nobody can be him? The character is so full of itself. I am so tempted to travel to the Alamodome just to bring a "If Cena Wins We Riot" sign. Do you guys have any suggestions for a sign for next week's SmackDown which I am actually attending?

Ya actually straightaway facing Styles is too much. He should be winning rumble i think to face styles.

But Cena is Cena. He single handedly led wwe after Attitude Era. Cant complain if he gets the special treatment.

Ya actually straightaway facing Styles is too much. He should be winning rumble i think to face styles.

But Cena is Cena. He single handedly led wwe after Attitude Era. Cant complain if he gets the special treatment.

Cena led wwe after ruthless aggression era i.e pg era,not after the attitude era.

Also, the rumours are that cena will win at rumble and then will get defeated by taker at wm for the title.

Edited by Sach4life

Just read this idea in a comment on 411mania. What if Cena loses and then starts to doubt that "he belongs" and wants to quit when Undertaker stops him and somehow convinces him to stay and have a match because The Undertaker believes that Cena still has "it". Maybe they can somehow build it as a loser retires match where Taker loses and retires. Meanwhile Samoa Joe wins the Royal Rumble in his debut and we get AJ vs Joe for the title at WM in Orlando (the place where they've had MOTYc in the past)!

Edited by Ph3N0M
  • Like 1

Just read this idea in a comment on 411mania. What if Cena loses and then starts to doubt that "he belongs" and wants to quit when Undertaker stops him and somehow convinces him to stay and have a match because The Undertaker believes that Cena still has "it". Maybe they can somehow build it as a loser retires match where Taker loses and retires. Meanwhile Samoa Joe wins the Royal Rumble in his debut and we get AJ vs Joe for the title at WM in Orlando (the place where they've had MOTYc in the past)!

I'm really torn on which one out of Joe or Nakamura would have a better feud with AJ because we sure as hell only see one of them go to SD. I'm leaning more towards Nakamura purely because of that WK 10 match, need to see more of Joe's matches with AJ.

Anyone saw the Okada Omega main event yet? Man that match was lit, already a MOTY contender. Omega continuing his brilliant 2016 run.

Need to see that match, but man it is more than 45 minutes long, and so much longer with the entrances! Would have to make time for it. Apparently, Csonka gave a slightly higher rating to Tanahashi/Naito while Meltzer gave 6 stars to Okada/Omega.

Search for AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe at Turning Point 2005.

Need to see that match, but man it is more than 45 minutes long, and so much longer with the entrances! Would have to make time for it. Apparently, Csonka gave a slightly higher rating to Tanahashi/Naito while Meltzer gave 6 stars to Okada/Omega.

Search for AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe at Turning Point 2005.

Will do.

Yeah Meltzer has been gushing over it, like he did last year at G1 climax. I thought Omega's matches with Naito & Goto were some of the best in 2016 but this was on another level. Both men were booked really strong and the in ring psychology was just outstanding. Agree about the length though :P

Need to watch the Tanahashi/Naito match tho, hearing good things about it too.

Edited by LeonardoInventions

bleh

anyhu, SD still better than RAW these days, wuddup wid det humiz?

AJ Styles, remains phenomenal :good:

only good about RAW is

the show of Jerihco

keep on rolling mannnnnnnnnn :happydance:

bleh

anyhu, SD still better than RAW these days, wuddup wid det humiz?

AJ Styles, remains phenomenal :good:

only good about RAW is

the show of Jerihco

keep on rolling mannnnnnnnnn :happydance:

Wot? Raw was miles better this week than SD.

Aand, bought ticket for Royal Rumble. sh*t's expensive for what is an upper level seat of a 45000 capacity stadium. Will try to bring a "If Cena Wins, We Riot" sign, but not sure if they'll show people sitting so much in the top part.

Anyone wants me to make some sign for this week's SmackDown, let me know. Attending that as well.

• Like 1

Aand, bought ticket for Royal Rumble. sh*t's expensive for what is an upper level seat of a 45000 capacity stadium. Will try to bring a "If Cena Wins, We Riot" sign, but not sure if they'll show people sitting so much in the top part.

Anyone wants me to make some sign for this week's SmackDown, let me know. Attending that as well.

How much it cost you?

~$45 for an upper level seat. Imagine a 50000 capacity venue. I paid the same amount for a more respectable seat at SmackDown.

Plus, there are also travel and other miscellaneous costs. I will be traveling over 10 hours and multiple buses to reach San Antonio for Royal Rumble.

If Cena beats Styles, then KLPD ho jayega. :/

Just watched Omega vs Okada. Man, I knew the result and the match length beforehand, but still had goosebumps during that ending stretch. I can imagine people losing their sh*t watching live. I can't think of a better match recently, or ever. Here is a link for anyone interested (how can one not be if one claims oneself to be a wrestling fan?):

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x57ihg1_njpw-kazuchika-okada-c-vs-kenny-omega_sport

• Like 2

~$45 for an upper level seat. Imagine a 50000 capacity venue. I paid the same amount for a more respectable seat at SmackDown.

Plus, there are also travel and other miscellaneous costs. I will be traveling over 10 hours and multiple buses to reach San Antonio for Royal Rumble.

If Cena beats Styles, then KLPD ho jayega. :/

First Woman's, then tag titles, now IC title. Only WWE title is remaining to change hands and it is highly likely than Cena will win. Samoa Joe is highly likely to debut at Royal Rumble as his storyline with Nakamura is over. I hope Joe feuds with either AJ Styles or Cena, whoever loses has chances of feuding with him.

Does NJPW have English commentary for all shows now? If so it may be time to get NJPW World again and follow it more closely. Heard Minoru Suzuki returned to feud with Okada. They should produce great matches.