Sleeping Dogs

ScrewyAurum

And here I was thinking 30 days was too strict :|

& point to note that he never shared the file public...its the first time he did it here on sleeping dogs and i am sure many of IVGians must have been benefited from this.....& he is paying the price for that :clapping::clapping::mellow::mellow:

But dont want to increase this discussion.....i can assure u that he wont do that again!....hopefully mods understand this & remove his ban at the earliest..considering his contribution in the forum for that past 1 year i guess :cheers:

People benefitted? How? By playing DLC they didn't pay for. There are hundreds of torrent sites that provide those "benefits". What ever his intentions or motivations were, what he did was piracy even if those accounts didn't get banned. We don't tolerate that here at all.

Also, he wasn't banned now because he posted a link. He would have been banned earlier if the mods had seen those earlier posts. You don't have to post a link to promote piracy.

am not into PC gaming at all so dont understand all these warez etc..etc...

Reminds me of something.

who cares about PC... :yawn:

bite-off-more-than-you-can-chew-then-che

All DLCs: US: $74.76

None of them are worth it.

Had 2 DLCs

Complete waste :thumbdown:

thanks for mentioning, will skip em. DLC's gotta be the worst thing to have happened this gen. :ack:

Hey guys, my first video game playthrough of a game besides Uncharted 3. SD was one of the best games I've played in these recent years and so motivated me to put this up. Do like and sub to keep updated! 20 minute gameplay coming up next!

Archived