The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

ScrewyAurum

has anyone completed very question mark on the map in velen/novigrad ?

Who has dared play the game with swordsman skills only ? or with a Mage build only ?

I explored all the ? post main quest .. as for a single class build ..hmm interesting idea imo .. will try it out :)

Just finished the game, oh my God, Wow, just Wow.

Dr.-Who.gif

Who has dared play the game with swordsman skills only ? or with a Mage build only ?

Played it through like a generalist.

Edited by ALPHA17

Wow you guys complete the game so fast , i am currently in Velen , enjoying every bit . How to do you guys distribute characters points to swords/alchemy/sign ?? I mainly focused on sign + few points on swords damage .

I became a generalist because that is my idea of a Witcher. Although I would say my SIGN tree and MELEE trees are well developed.

You are in Velen, play a little more. See what kind of Armour suits you and how you prefer to engage enemies. Then distribute your skill points, I almost never immediately distribute my skills points, keep them close till you have two-three and then divy them out.

Wow you guys complete the game so fast ,

160+ Hours is not fast.

Edited by ALPHA17

I have spent around 90 hours still have so many contracts way above my level...i am lvl 18 now. Yet to travel to skillege. The howler/chort contract was fun...fight was damn fun. Inside the cave..reminded me of the first boss from dark souls. Only used sword to finish it off....no oils no signs no potions or crossbow....died a few times but worth it...i think there is an achievement for finishing 2 contracts with sword only...and not using anything else....even inhave distributed points between aard igni and quen....though i havee heard that with axii u can make enemies fight each other...turn one of them into an ally.will have to invest in axii [emoji48]

Just finished the game, oh my God, Wow, just Wow.

Ending - Good or Bad?

People are saying Ciri as Empress of Nilfgaard is the best ending...Under her rule Temeria will be a much better place to live for everyone..If you go for Ciri as Witcher ending then Radovid or Dikstra will rule over Temeria which is not good :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

Ending - Good or Bad?

People are saying Ciri as Empress of Nilfgaard is the best ending...Under her rule Temeria will be a much better place to live for everyone

personally I liked the ending where she became a witcher. I also read the books afterwards and still prefer that ending ^_^

personally I liked the ending where she became a witcher. I also read the books afterwards and still prefer that ending ^_^

She can do a much better job as Empress..She can make world a better place for both humans and non-humans..She is nothing like her father..

Edited by WhiteWolf

She can do a much better job as Empress..She can make world a better place for both humans and non-humans..She is nothing like her father..

that might actually be true but she never suggests herself that she wants to see Emhyr after the battle . So I didn't want to force it on her . Plus she looks really happy being a witcher in the end

Ending - Good or Bad?

People are saying Ciri as Empress of Nilfgaard is the best ending...Under her rule Temeria will be a much better place to live for everyone..If you go for Ciri as Witcher ending then Radovid or Dikstra will rule over Temeria which is not good :P

How do you judge good or bad?

I ended with Ciri becoming the Empress, Radovid and Dijkstra are dead, Temeria being a vassal state of Nilfgaard, Emhyr lives, Geralt returns to being a Witcher, Kiera lives to cure Catriona plague alongside Lambert.

Ending - Good or Bad?

But you have Phillippa Eilhart as advisor and we saw the advice she gave to Saskia in Witcher 2. In fact it can be said that the entire fault of Witcher 2 and the events of Witcher 3 happening is due to Phillippa and the Lodge. If we can kill the entire lodge starting with Phillippa first, I would gladly make Ciri empress. Otherwise, she is still young and might easily fall prey and become a puppet to Phillippa and the Lodge or she might find herself dead.

^ Which brings me back to this one nagging question, where the bleepity bleep are Iorveth and Saskia?

Maybe we will see a sequel for the franchise from a different perspective one day. Would be fun to come back to The Continent.

^ Which brings me back to this one nagging question, where the bleepity bleep are Iorveth and Saskia?

Maybe we will see a sequel for the franchise from a different perspective one day. Would be fun to come back to The Continent.

We still have dlc.. They mentioned characters missed will be returning so we have something to look forward too

Edited by coolbreezester