The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

ScrewyAurum

Can you drop the location on map. Will like to get him if possible. Cheers!

Also, Skellige's Most Wanted, one of the best side-quests created. Highly recommended experience.

Can you drop the location on map. Will like to get him if possible. Cheers!

its lvl 48 monster it seems

http://i.imgur.com/xcsWIsA.png

see if you can find it .. just go north of kaer trolde you will see the small island

Edited by coolbreezester

I am level 36 will try to kill him today :)

Wolf Gear Upgrade Diagrams No.3 (chest armor, steel and silver sword) sold by Blacksmith in Kaer Muire, The Skellige Isles.

I killed that blacksmith during a main mission can anyone give me YT link of the locations.

Edit - Nevermind found it

Edited by joken732a

can anyone say where can i get that armor from early game the default armor when the game starts...i sold it to someone and cant find it anymore??

Why do you want it? I also held on to the original armor and swords for the longest time because of some irrational attachment. But sold it when I was becoming over-encumbered every 5 minutes.

can anyone say where can i get that armor from early game the default armor when the game starts...i sold it to someone and cant find it anymore??

Always sell your stuff to a specific armourer/swordmaker/merchant so that you can re-buy it if you want.

Go to the guy whom you sold it.

I have everything to craft that armor except for the lvl :furious:

:console:

:sign_omg: wow that looks great

Yup, looks better than Bear armour set.

Edited by joken732a

You can craft that armor i believe...

Did anyone manage to get all the question marks in all the maps?

I am almost done with Velen's, at least the ones which met my level and uncovered the rest. I still haven't touched the main storyline yet. I managed to kill a level 19 Cyclops and a level 14 Basilisk at level 8. I have to hand it to CDRP for including a vast array of enemy variety this time round.

^ I tried sweeping up all I could but there might be certain instances that are locked off, not accessible or undiscovered by me.

Yeah! The fact you can face off against over-levelled enemies and take them out is win.

I've read that Skellige is notorious for a large amount of these markers. I wish they would have trimmed this down a bit. I don't remember them being in Witcher 2. :(

Did you miss out on any side quests Abhay? How was your play style? Main quests first and side activities later?