The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

ScrewyAurum

I used to be a completionist. Then one day I was like, WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE!? I WANT TO ENJOY THIS GAME!

...and just stopped. I feel so much better these days.

This is just what I'm going through. I'm really surprised how little time I have spent with this game since it's release. I was so pumped before it was supposed to be released. Now I'm barely at level 5 and haven't even touched the main storyline in Velen. I'm honestly leaning towards just going for the main quest line now. At least I'll be in sync with the story of the game. I may be the only one but I'm seriously not getting the same level of enjoyment as I did when I started Witcher 2, or may be it's too early for me to judge. :(

This is just what I'm going through. I'm really surprised how little time I have spent with this game since it's release. I was so pumped before it was supposed to be released. Now I'm barely at level 5 and haven't even touched the main storyline in Velen. I'm honestly leaning towards just going for the main quest line now. At least I'll be in sync with the story of the game. I may be the only one but I'm seriously not getting the same level of enjoyment as I did when I started Witcher 2, or may be it's too early for me to judge. :(

yea you are the only one :P .. velen can be a bit overwhelming since the area is really HUGE!!.. continue with the main quest see if you are interested in the plot..

on my 2nd playthrough now .. will reach velen today .. playing much better than the 1st time :)

btw where does the wolf gear quest start...Skellige or Velen..

Here you go,

So the wolf gear can be upgraded to mastercrafted level

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/this-week-s-free-witcher-3-dlc-revealed/1100-6428106/

it has the details as to where you can buy the map

just want to know how long is the main quest.. i am at level 18, did lots side quests and witcher contracts, currently finished the ciri main quest of novigrad, not visited skellige yet doing some side quest dont want to finish the game early (35 hrs and counting) how much more content is left ???

Depends on your playstyle. Main quest can be finished in 15 hours or 50+ hours. Average full game play with main story, contracts and some side quests will take around ~75+ hours.

WlxWzY4.png

___

New DLCs are up on steam. Add manually.

__

Edited by Heaven Angel

just want to know how long is the main quest.. i am at level 18, did lots side quests and witcher contracts, currently finished the ciri main quest of novigrad, not visited skellige yet doing some side quest dont want to finish the game early (35 hrs and counting) how much more content is left ???

by level 22 you will be done with the 1st act of the game i would say.. next both acts will feel smaller since thr won't be any new areas to explore and hence not many new side quests or contracts will be revealed

^ Novigrad and its country-side has a lot of side-content that you have to dig to get.

The best quest of the game which led to this conversation.

haha yea there are r some quests that you have to come across to kind of access.. these are not very elaborate but still fun

by level 22 you will be done with the 1st act of the game i would say.. next both acts will feel smaller since thr won't be any new areas to explore and hence not many new side quests or contracts will be revealed

What? :O Am I still doing Act 1? :rofl: I have reached Skellige and just had one on one "combat" with Yen.

I still haven't understood where an act finishes and the next one starts.