What games are you currently playing?

Castlevania : lords of the shadow. (75% done)

Pretty cool game.

Epic boss fights, good mix of puzzles (sometimes too hard) and platforming -both of which require use of the many abilities and powers gained.

and locations have a great scale.

Story sucks and normal enemies are boring and a longer game than it needed to be.

Edited by GunnerY2J

I'm playing Halo CE Anniversary 

:majesty:

such a fun game.

Haven't had such fun in a long time, was longing for a proper FPS with ADS and all, this just has hip fire tho, but still loads of fun, the vehicles and all remind me of BF series :'(

Pity we don't have more such FPS games with third person vehicles 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

The buggy (warthog) controls are kinda clunky. how did you manage to steer it with accuracy?

Yes the controls are outdated dogshit, you have the left stick front/back to accelerate and brake/reverse, and the right sticks left/right to control the camera AND the direction of the warthog :doh:

It's very painful in the final part of the game where you basically have to drive through an obstacle course in the warthog to reach this fighter jet to get out of the Halo ring

10 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Yes the controls are outdated dogshit, you have the left stick front/back to accelerate and brake/reverse, and the right sticks left/right to control the camera AND the direction of the warthog :doh:

It's very painful in the final part of the game where you basically have to drive through an obstacle course in the warthog to reach this fighter jet to get out of the Halo ring

I am using a kb and a mouse, so you need to look in the direction you want to move. Too frustrating.

what/which controller are you using?

38 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I am using a kb and a mouse, so you need to look in the direction you want to move. Too frustrating.

what/which controller are you using?

DS4 Controller :P

It's frustrating on controller also :furious:

On 8/31/2020 at 2:23 PM, kold_war said:

Forza horizon 4....goddamn what a beautiful game :wub:

I love FH3 but 4 visually looked so good along with awesome climate effect. Can just drive around for days. ?

Finally got around to downloading and playing Mafia II: Definitive Edition.

Playing on my base PS4. The animations and the overall polish of the game is soooo last-gen. There's pop-in here and there, too. There is HDR, which helps slightly with the overall look, but this game really needed the 'remake treatment' that Mafia I is getting.

The cars handle very well, though. I like it. Shooting is strictly okay, too. Just as you would expect from a game released back in 2010, that is, it hasn't aged all that well.

The voice-acting is amazing. Also, the world and the feel of it is very good. There's a pretty accurate vibe of the Italian-mob (mostly-Scorcese) movies.

Finished the first 2 chapters and the only thing keeping me going is the way the story is building up.

Glad I got it for free back when there was a price error on the Malaysian PS Store coz there's no way anyone should pay full price for this. Maybe a deep-sale purchase, just for nostalgia's sake, but even then it's a hard sell.

12 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Finished Halo 3.

What a game :majesty:

Only flaw was the graphics look dated, like a late PS2 game, but then again it came out in 2007 so it's expected i guess.

Hyped for Halo 4 now, hope it comes soon on MCC PC .

Hw excited are you now for infinite:P

• Haha 1