• 3 weeks later...

• Game is good. Great if you play co-op.

It's better than Dead Island.

The weapon customization is indeed nice. It's not really that difficult.

Guns are there, but melee plays more important role. Lot of melee weapons.There are approximately over 110 weapons in the game of varying categories and types.

Close Range/Melee, Mid Range/Long Range, Firearms, Throwing Weapons, Explosives.

• Like 1

Can somebody tell me where to buy the game for pc as i am waiting for the last 2 months to buy this game and both amazon and flipkart is showing out of stock... Please tell me where to buy it as i dont want to buy it on steam which cost much more than its price here in india.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Can somebody tell me where to buy the game for pc as i am waiting for the last 2 months to buy this game and both amazon and flipkart is showing out of stock... Please tell me where to buy it as i dont want to buy it on steam which cost much more than its price here in india.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Tried Games:The Shop?

• 2 months later...

Dying Light 2 may be too ambitious for PS4 & Xbox One

Techland's ideas for Dying Light 2 may be too ambitious for PS4 and Xbox One, producer Tymon Smektala has revealed, telling VideoGamer.com that the studio still needs to determine whether its ideas "are even doable with the tech that the current consoles provide".

Speaking about the unannounced project at Gamescom, Smektala said that it is "too early" for Techland to go into specifics about its plans for a sequel, but that it already has "lots of very ambitious ideas".

"Of course, we're not talking about [Dying Light 2] just yet," he said, "but the reason for that is that it is too early. We have lots of very ambitious ideas so first we need to check if these ideas are even doable with the tech that the current consoles provide.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/dying_light/news/dying_light_2_may_be_too_ambitious_for_ps4_and_xbox_one.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
After Twitter user c0mpl3x1ty had a few drinks, they booted up Techland’s open world zombie game, Dying Light. An electrical engineer by day, they noticed a problem: there should be no way for the city to generate power. It’s all wrong! But when I contacted Techland, they revealed a huge secret about the game.
Because c0mpl3x1ty know how power grids are supposed to work in real-life, this got under their skin; the Twitter rant went on for nearly 30 minutes.
“I admit that I got kinda drunk,” c0mpl3x1ty told me over email.
"Where’s the power coming from?” they said. “It doesn’t appear to be generated anywhere. No dams, no natural gas, no coal, no nuclear, nothing. Maybe they’ll get into that later in the game but it probably won’t. If I had to guess, that big substation will for some reason power the whole city or whatever, but that’s not how substations work. Substations move power, either stepping it up or stepping it down. Hence, transformers. They step it up to the BIG power lines, or step it DOWN to little power lines. The point is, they don’t generate power."
“The only thing more horrifying than the zombies in the game is the NERC [North American Electric Reliability Corporation] violations at these substations,” they said. “Granted, the game probably doesn’t take place in North America, but even in Brazil, they have high safety standards regarding their electrical grid because if they don’t, people DIE. If I saw one of those giant switches at a sub that looks like something out of Frankenstein’s lab, I’d shut the power down and dismantle the whole substation myself.”
Techland Reply;

:
"Ok the cat is out the bag. Yeah it’s true, our electrical systems break conventional design. But when you’re stuck in a zombie outbreak you’re going to have to adapt and therefore bypass certain “rules”. The people of Harran had to apply a really resourceful design which required the existing infrastructure to be tweaked. That’s why when you look at the current electrical setup in Harran things appear “wrong”.
We didn't want this ground-breaking design out in the public before we could patent it, but your interest has shown us that electrical engineering world as a whole needs to know there are other ways to generate electricity despite “conventional knowledge”. Feel free to share this with your fellow engineers."

Edited by DinJo

• 2 months later...

x360-T3s.jpg

Dying Light: The Following- Enhanced Edition

Platforms: PS4, Xbox One and PC.

Release Date: February 9th 2016

Price: $59.99/Rs. 3499

Contents:

• The original game
  • The Following expansion
  • Season pass
  • Be the zombie mode