Shadoken

All trailers on youtube with gameplay footage has been taken down .... though the game looked amazing ....Uploading the trailer on my youtube account....might unnerve Bloodborne'd citizens of yahnam city :P

Edited by ProblemSmoker

This actually encourages me to play :P

And probably that's why they didn't stick a souls name to it... Would have been a turn off for so many hardcore players...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This actually encourages me to play :P

And probably that's why they didn't stick a souls name to it... Would have been a turn off for so many hardcore players...

If it's anything like Demon Souls or DS1 then all newcomers will give up on the game and go back to their God of wars nd all :P

Guess I won't be able to play this game then, 3-1 had me sh*ting bricks and I couldn't even start it without bulovski's help. Too scared and I ended up backtracking for most of the game. Why ToL? :cry:

If it's anything like Demon Souls or DS1 then all newcomers will give up on the game and go back to their God of wars nd all :P

True... I wasn't following this game at all considering its just anouther souls game because those games are just not for me.. Needs a lot of patience and time tried playing demons souls and dark souls after that.. But gave up soon after...

This has my interest now...

I want Bloodborne to be even harder than DS1 & Demon souls......Even those games where not challenging enough barring ornstein and smough fight....

Dark souls 2 was a GREAT game but it was FAR too easy.....Smelter demon was the ONLY boss which gave some challenge otherwise everything else was like i am playing mario :(

Having said that DS2 was an amazing game,just NOT challenging enough !! Boss fights were way toooo easy :(

I want BLOODBORN to kick my a$$ left right centre....plz GOD miyazaaki quench my thirst for a game harder than the hardest level of the hardest game YET !!! :) I trust you GOD ! :)

I want Bloodborne to be even harder than DS1 & Demon souls......Even those games where not challenging enough barring ornstein and smough fight....Dark souls 2 was a GREAT game but it was FAR too easy.....Smelter demon was the ONLY boss which gave some challenge otherwise everything else was like i am playing mario :(Having said that DS2 was an amazing game,just NOT challenging enough !! Boss fights were way toooo easy :(I want BLOODBORN to kick my a$$ left right centre....plz GOD miyazaaki quench my thirst for a game harder than the hardest level of the hardest game YET !!! :) I trust you GOD ! :)

Ae bhai hum logon ka bhi soch todha :fear: l
  • Like 1

I want Bloodborne to be even harder than DS1 & Demon souls......Even those games where not challenging enough barring ornstein and smough fight.... Dark souls 2 was a GREAT game but it was FAR too easy.....Smelter demon was the ONLY boss which gave some challenge otherwise everything else was like i am playing mario :( Having said that DS2 was an amazing game,just NOT challenging enough !! Boss fights were way toooo easy :( I want BLOODBORN to kick my a$$ left right centre....plz GOD miyazaaki quench my thirst for a game harder than the hardest level of the hardest game YET !!! :) I trust you GOD ! :)

So, you like super hardcore challenging games right?

You should try Super meat boy, Ninja Gaiden and Spelunky... :P