HITMAN

harjas

Season 2 is confirmed.

• Same launcher from Season 1
  • New locations and missions from Season 2 will be added to the base game we already have
  • Unlocks from Season 1 will be available to be used on Season 2 and onwards
  • New free content like Elusive Targets and Escalation Missions will still come to Season 1 maps even after Season 2 has already started
  • Previous cities/countries could be revisited with a new location/mission
Easily one of the best game released this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking of buying the game.

Will try the intro + episode 1 first. How would you guys rank the episodes in term of replay value?

I'd say get the full game.. Reviews are great and it's on sale. Some claims it's the Hitman ever!

Thinking of buying the game.

Will try the intro + episode 1 first. How would you guys rank the episodes in term of replay value?

All episodes offer high replay value...Check opportunities and challenges list of each episode to know how many ways you can eliminate targets. Elusive targets and Escalation missions also adds to replay value of the game

And you can also do contracts which are created by community :D

The game is the closest thing you will ever get to classic Hitman games. Some will even say it's better than Blood Money.

The level design is so crazy and well done. It is also very rewarding thus allowing users to playing multiple times with different challenge/approach.

It's an easy buy and an easy contender for the game of the year.

The game is the closest thing you will ever get to classic Hitman games. Some will even say it's better than Blood Money.

The level design is so crazy and well done. It is also very rewarding thus allowing users to playing multiple times with different challenge/approach.

It's an easy buy and an easy contender for the game of the year.

Joe,

If I buy 6 episodes plus a bonus mission, then I'll get 7 missions and that's it?

Yeah I know you can complete each mission in 100x ways but I usually don't.

Archived