Tekken 7

Shadoken

Honestly the graphics are kinda disappointing. I remember back in the day Tekken , VF..etc would be the most technically advanced games. But this game is showing its age as the arcade release was 3 years ago.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1383030

Fantastic reviews

Japanese fighting games look really smooth.

Looks like SP content is even lesser than SFV , Wonder if you ll be buying it Zodka? :naughty:

You seemed pretty angry at Sony killing SF :P

Why you need mic in a fighting game ? Is there a coop mode where you have to coordinate and communicate with other players?

Its nice in Fighting games to talk to your opponent while playing. You can help him play or even learn the game yourself. Its also fun to laugh at some funny moment or praise a comeback or some cool combo.

Edited by Shadoken

Shado I am looking for a decent PS4 controller for fighting games mainly Injustice and maybe umvc3. The PS4 controller dpad isn't very comfortable and buttons seem to have a lag. Is wired controller recommended?

This one seems decent: HORI Fighting Commander for PlayStation 4 & 3 Officially Licensed by Sony - PlayStation 4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GVOFIAA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_XABmzbYMT4782

Yes Hori is very good. It has lots of customizable options too. But I am surprised you dont like DS4 , it is one of the better DPads.

Also for Lag issues.

1) If you have the new DS4 ( The one with the light bar on the touchpad ) it has a "Wired mode" which reduces lag.

2) Big screen TVs are usually laggy af , even playing just casually is annoying. Try to change to Game mode , on some TVs it helps with lag.

Edited by Shadoken

Yeah I play on game mode. And the dpad is kinda hard so thumb gets somewhat burnt lol. I want a softer version but not sh*t like 360 controller. That was a horrible dpad. No idea how expert fighting game players managed on it.

Prolly had big thumbs or something.

I remember when SFIV came out there was some tourney on Xbox 360 , so i had to play on that controller. I used Analog stick for Circular motions and DPad for moving front and back lmao.

Tekken 7 Resolutions

PS4 Pro - 1920x1080

PS4 - 1536x864

Xbox One resolution 1280x720

Compared to Injustice 2 which is 1080p 60fps on PS4 and 900p60fps on Xbox One.

Both are using UE4

Edited by WhiteWolf

Shadoken

SP content compared to Injustice 2? Not interested in online multiplayer at all.

Anything similar to multi verse?

Much lesser. Story mode is just 1 hour and Arcade mode is short too.

But why dont you get it man , the actual Fighting is good. Its only $40 on Steam. Btw dont get on Xbone , I heard nobody is online lol. Even in US.

ItHF5Yr.png

MBNbNgd.png

TBH this doesnt say much. Even MKX had only 13k all time peak , and that game sold 1m on Steam alone.

Problem with both SFV and MKX was that the launch was terrible and nobody could even connect online lmao.

Tekken 7 Resolutions

PS4 Pro - 1920x1080

PS4 - 1536x864

Xbox One resolution 1280x720

Compared to Injustice 2 which is 1080p 60fps on PS4 and 900p60fps on Xbox One.

Both are using UE4

IJ2 uses modified UE3 lol

Edited by Shadoken

Much lesser. Story mode is just 1 hour and Arcade mode is short too.

But why dont you get it man , the actual Fighting is good. Its only $40 on Steam. Btw dont get on Xbone , I heard nobody is online lol. Even in US.

Will wait for price drop. No interest in online.

Also, weird you say no one is online on Xbox coz I have already seen multiple active Tekken 7 Clubs on XboxOne.

Best way to check if game is active on Xbox or not is to check whether there are any active clubs for the game or not. Lol

Edited by WhiteWolf